Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just watched it again and it is as good as it was the first time. 🍿But I just noticed something I missed the first time around...

Poor Mzi! He hit the tiles head-first, then gets hit with the door in their bunk, then just on the final scene, Lexi shoves him (after calling him "Afrikaans" as a slur) and everyone screams "Mzi!" and the episode ends. I think everyone screamed his name because he fell backwards and hit the crew mess table! That kid needs a scan immediately because I'm sure he has concussion! He got 3 knocks on the head in one night! :oops::oops::oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Getting serious fomo about the new season of below deck med was wanting to wait until most of the season was on hayu so I could binge not sure I will hold out for that long

Reactions: 4
I wish she'd woken up and wandered out to see what was happening, only to find Lexi screaming in her face.
DON'T BE SUCH A bleeping CAPTAIN!

Oh oh oh, and Lexi's multiple 'wardrobe malfunctions' were unbelievable! Her boobs were almost an extra crew member in their own right! :ROFLMAO:
David saying put your tit away was so funny.

And that with the bill was so weird.

• Haha
DON'T BE SUCH A bleeping CAPTAIN!

David saying put your tit away was so funny.
😂😂😂

And that with the bill was so weird.
Oh I got the bill thing. She wasn't being difficult, she couldn't convert the currency in her head. She was asking how much was it in Euros so she could pay, but everyone was telling her the cost in Kuna which she couldn't convert (remarkable, considering she has a gazillion degrees, lol). That's why she got upset. She actually wasn't wrong there, it was a misunderstanding. The way she handled that misunderstanding though...yikes! :oops:

It really was one of the best episodes!!! Sandy's gona wake up to a mutiny and no chef!!!! Really would love for Ben to come back!

@emm sorry it's the new season on Hayu, but confusing as there are issues with chef on E4 season :ROFLMAO:
oh don't worry, just makes me excited to see it!

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to burst any bubbles but I’m pretty sure Matt is coming back.

Reactions: 1
I hope Ben is back, I have the biggest crush on him ever 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I feel according to his insta posts he's 1000% back.

• Heart
Oh I got the bill thing. She wasn't being difficult, she couldn't convert the currency in her head. She was asking how much was it in Euros so she could pay, but everyone was telling her the cost in Kuna which she couldn't convert (remarkable, considering she has a gazillion degrees, lol). That's why she got upset. She actually wasn't wrong there, it was a misunderstanding.
Thanks for explaining.

I don’t want to burst any bubbles but I’m pretty sure Matt is coming back.
They'd have a hard time replacing him with all the restrictions. They can't just get someone new in so easily. As we saw with his first disappearance. So I imagine their hands are tied. I bet all his share of the tip will be going on fixing what he damaged though. At least with a stew down they can divide up the work more and get Sandy to help until a new stew had quarantined etc.

I need to be able to binge watch! You can just imagine Hannah watching sipping her wine as she watches. Just so weird how they both lost it. Malia's going to be rooting for drugs.
We're binging but just finishing med series 1 having watched original BD.

Last nights episode of Med was the wildest … Lexi is actually insane, Matt is actually insane .. I can’t wait for next week 😂
I watched last night and felt completely wiped out by it. I always suspected Lexi had a nasty side to her but - whao! Mat doesn't seem at all well-adjusted socially, I think he knows it so over-compensates then freaks out when it backfires.

I'm glad I'm watching on Hayu and have to wait until next week, I don't think I enjoy a series as much when I've been able to binge watch. I found it strange that there wasn't any sort of preview of next week, the episode just stopped dead but that might've been for dramatic effect.

What she did to lloyd to , imagine if a bloke rubbed his dick in a women's face who didn't like it!
I'm gonna rewatch again later, far too much drama to remember it all :ROFLMAO:
Just read online, Ben has said he won't be returning to bd :(

What she did to lloyd to , imagine if a bloke rubbed his dick in a women's face who didn't like it!
I'm gonna rewatch again later, far too much drama to remember it all :ROFLMAO:
Just read online, Ben has said he won't be returning to bd :(
Her treatment of Lloyd was putrid, he looked so distressed. :(

I feel like she’s not liking that she’s not getting any attention from the men. Like she’s not used to having people not fawn all over her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.