Below Deck ⚓️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lilylate

So I’m up to date with Below Deck and Below Deck Med. Started Below Deck Sailing Yacht yesterday - has anyone watched season one? I’m three episodes in and can’t stand Jenna the chief stew, she’s just awful! None of the humour or sass of Kate or Hannah from the other series, she’s just rude and nasty. Her relationship with Adam is annoying and Adam himself - why does he always have to pick someone out to bully?! They’re both annoying me that much I don’t think I want to watch the rest of the series. Has anyone seen it? Does it get any better?!

Happyvalley

Chatty Member
So I’m up to date with Below Deck and Below Deck Med. Started Below Deck Sailing Yacht yesterday - has anyone watched season one? I’m three episodes in and can’t stand Jenna the chief stew, she’s just awful! None of the humour or sass of Kate or Hannah from the other series, she’s just rude and nasty. Her relationship with Adam is annoying and Adam himself - why does he always have to pick someone out to bully?! They’re both annoying me that much I don’t think I want to watch the rest of the series. Has anyone seen it? Does it get any better?!
I think it does get better although I can’t say that Jenna and Adam get any less annoying. It’s different to the other BD’s but by the end of the Yachting one I quite enjoyed it. I love Captain Glenn. BD Yacht series 2 I’m finding hard going.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks