belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she could still use her hands to eat in the car while strapped in? I know my kids could when they were that age. So dangerous kids need to be strapped in!

Reactions: 1
Just saw her stories and came straight here, what the actual duck?! She always jokes about “mum police” coming for her, the actual police need to. Christ.

Just saw her stories and came straight here, what the actual duck?! She always jokes about “mum police” coming for her, the actual police need to. Christ.
She's one of those people with the 'it'll never happen to me' mentality. But why take the risk? Your child's safety is always the number one priority!

Imagine not correctly strapping your child into a car seat. Imagine putting them in danger and recording it for social media. She's an absolute joke of a woman

Reactions: 2
I literally came here to say what you guys have said. I feel sick looking at Bella not being strapped in!!! What an absolute joke, and also illegal. I wonder if she’s had any replies about it? What a joke she is. I can’t stand the daft woman I really can’t.

I literally came here to say what you guys have said. I feel sick looking at Bella not being strapped in!!! What an absolute joke, and also illegal. I wonder if she’s had any replies about it? What a joke she is. I can’t stand the daft woman I really can’t.
The story of Bella eating with her arms out of the straps has been deleted. So reckon someone probably said something.

The story of Bella eating with her arms out of the straps has been deleted. So reckon someone probably said something.
You can still see it in the one still up with her zooming into their hands! Car clearly moving and straps not on. Disgraceful

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen today's stories? About how people shouldn't get vaccinated because she's had covid and got over it in 2 days

She is so bleeping ignorant, just because she got over it in two days doesn’t mean everyone else has.. she is just awful

She is so bleeping ignorant, just because she got over it in two days doesn’t mean everyone else has.. she is just awful
Also she’s only on day two and thinks shes over it, imagine if it properly bites her in the ass in the next few days and she ends up in hospital, what if she gives it to Bella and she ends up in hospital, will she still be this ignorant little twit?

Cmon you’ve got 10 days in isolation now, time to potty train her and take that bloody dummy away. Cheers

Reactions: 3
When they broke up why didn’t she change the dog insurance so she was paying for it anyway, it’s not his dog

When they broke up why didn’t she change the dog insurance so she was paying for it anyway, it’s not his dog
She should never have got that dog! She’s never been able to cope with it and now she’s given it to her mum as she can’t cope with both a dog and child! It annoys me when people get animals but don’t have the proper lifestyle for one!

Reactions: 4
She should never have got that dog! She’s never been able to cope with it and now she’s given it to her mum as she can’t cope with both a dog and child! It annoys me when people get animals but don’t have the proper lifestyle for one!
I think the fact she’s crying about not being able to cope with a toddler and a dog screams volumes of how immature she is

Reactions: 2
I think the fact she’s crying about not being able to cope with a toddler and a dog screams volumes of how immature she is
She’s not used to it tho, it’s okay to admit a struggle. Not that I particularly like her, I have a feeling Brad cheated on her

She’s not used to it tho, it’s okay to admit a struggle. Not that I particularly like her, I have a feeling Brad cheated on her
It’s not like she’s just got the dog, she got the dog last year? She’s had a year to get used to it, but she’s too lazy to actually parent Bella, let alone actually look after a dog, especially a dog that will have such complex medical needs? She struggled with Bella before she got the dog, so her going on to get the dog just shows how immature she is..