belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that what she said "the government fucked them over" I must of missed that bit.

You'd think having a small child and working in care she would actually take the caution she needs to now not piss about saying they're lying to her šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 1
Is that what she said "the government fucked them over" I must of missed that bit.

You'd think having a small child and working in care she would actually take the caution she needs to now not piss about saying they're lying to her šŸ˜‘
Yeah, She said it in her stories at the weekend after people noticed Brad was there and that they all had tests which were negative

I thought she was working as a career so she should be taking it seriously šŸ˜³

Did anyone see stories today? Bella wasnā€™t even strapped into her car seat!!!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the photos of Bella on instagram, itā€™s so sad seeing how much the dummy has ruined her teeth!

Have you seen her recent stories. About not getting the covid jab because we are being controlled and need to stand up to the government šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Have you seen her recent stories. About not getting the covid jab because we are being controlled and need to stand up to the government šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s so worrying that she is a carer and looking after old and vulnerable people with an attitude and complete ignorance towards COVID and she has been this way the whole time

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her little depression rant last night? Where she talks about how badly Brad treated her etc? I donā€™t know what to think of her anymore but her attitude towards COVID is unreal especially working in care!

Reactions: 4
It always shocks me there isnā€™t more people on this thread because sheā€™s really quite bad

She wasnā€™t ready to become a mum, I bet she works, but sheā€™s so lazy, Bella always looks filthy and feral and her house always looks a state

This bleeping woman!!!!! Driving whilst on her phone, I hope Bella isnā€™t in the car. Although wouldnā€™t surprise me with her šŸ˜”

This bleeping woman!!!!! Driving whilst on her phone, I hope Bella isnā€™t in the car. Although wouldnā€™t surprise me with her šŸ˜”
It gets worse!!! Todayā€™s stories bellas not even strapped in!!! My daughter has tantrums sometimes about being strapped in but I still do it to SAVE HER LIFE.

It gets worse!!! Todayā€™s stories bellas not even strapped in!!! My daughter has tantrums sometimes about being strapped in but I still do it to SAVE HER LIFE.
I just came here to say this!!
Is there no end to this girls stupidity šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø (I actually used to quite enjoy watching her stories but wow. Just wow)

Sheā€™s honestly one of the worst Iā€™ve seen on Instagram for stuff like this