belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her dining table with the sticky fingerprints šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® takes nothing to give it a wipe love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So more exante diet products are being shown on her stories but she insists itā€™s not an AD because she brought them with her own money... I think youā€™ll find if youā€™re in partnership with a company, they pay you to promote products and provide a discount code for your followers - anytime you show the product it should be marked as #AD

makes me so angry when people canā€™t even use instagram properly

Reactions: 4
Had her dog for like what? 2 weeks? And already moved in with her parents because they cannot cope whaving to look after a child a dog whilst working.

Guaranteed the dog will go soon, Iā€™m sure the kid would be gone too if it was acceptable to stick them on market placešŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
Whatā€™s her instagram page? used to watch her stories because someone I used to work with had a bit of a dispute with her about clothing she had sent to someone but i canā€˜t seem to find her on instagram anymore

Whatā€™s her instagram page? used to watch her stories because someone I used to work with had a bit of a dispute with her about clothing she had sent to someone but i canā€˜t seem to find her on instagram anymore
The name is ā€˜ belllamaeeā€™

I think she must have me blocked or something because she isnā€™t coming up on my instagram but when I search for her page through google it says user not found. Never followed her page just watched her stories. Same thing has happened with ptwm šŸ¤” although I did follow her for a time but then unfollowed her after reading on here.

I think she must have me blocked or something because she isnā€™t coming up on my instagram but when I search for her page through google it says user not found. Never followed her page just watched her stories. Same thing has happened with ptwm šŸ¤” although I did follow her for a time but then unfollowed her after reading on here.
She must have blocked you. Her page is still up & she posted stories to it earlier today. Thatā€™s odd!

Reactions: 1
Just checked on husbands instagram and sheā€™s come up so clearly been blocked šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I must admit I donā€™t post anything on instagram I purely use it to view stories So people may think it is not a ā€˜realā€™ account but it is.

She cant even cope with bella so I dont understand why she got the dog in the first place! Brad's more than likely kicked her out this time, didnt the time she got sacked they had spilt up and she was having meltdowns on her story. Makes you wonder if theres more to it than shes letting on

Reactions: 2
She cant even cope with bella so I dont understand why she got the dog in the first place! Brad's more than likely kicked her out this time, didnt the time she got sacked they had spilt up and she was having meltdowns on her story. Makes you wonder if theres more to it than shes letting on
It seemed to happen quite fast because she posted about just visiting her sister for her birthday hours before saying she had now moved in with them

sheā€™s morning On her story how sheā€™s missing her bed and her home and that Bella is ā€œtesting us allā€ since being at her parents...

Wonā€™t be long before sheā€™s back.

How irresponsible and stupid of her, moving from house to house whilst still being a career visiting the vulnerable...clearly doesnā€™t care about their safety at all! I wonder how she even got another job so fast with what happened last time and now being so irresponsible to do things like drive hours to pick up a dog, go from house to house, having contact with multiple people every day an goinf to the shops for things like a trampolinešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøis not only
Putting her daughter and family at risk but is being an extremely tit career and putting the people she looks after at risks

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I certainly wouldnā€™t want her looking after my elderly relatives when sheā€™s being this irresponsible during a bleeping pandemic!!!

So sheā€™s posted on her story about tattle and seems to have forgot she was the one who said she needed help with the dog and her daughter, not us! if life is as hectic as your making out why did you go and buy a puppy in the middle of a fuxking global pandemic?

Her mum's house is so messy, that's where she gets it from. Also I've not seen Brad? He's probably had enough of her and pissed off

Her mum's house is so messy, that's where she gets it from. Also I've not seen Brad? He's probably had enough of her and pissed off
Yeah itā€™s pretty obvious theyā€™ve had a row and sheā€™s fucked off to her mums.

Did you see how ungrateful her mother was for the gifts ? Is it Nordic? Is it Nordic ?
I was sat with my mouth open in disbelief