belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she hasn’t addressed the fact she left her house during lockdown to buy a new bleeping dog too
And making Brad go all the way somewhere to find a new trampoline. It’s a bleeping joke. Also I feel like every damn story has that pathetic ginger filter on.

Reactions: 1
Her child is always sitting on the sofa with a chocolate biscuit smearing it everywhere.. Shes always dirty never wears a bib her mum just let's her destroy everything in sight it' always a state how is she gonna cope with all the dog hair when she can't even put a bib on her child

since you read this thread Olivia, my child gets dirty too, but I clean them. there’s a difference between being a down to earth mum and just being negligent.

• Haha
Remember rightly aswell on one of her stories she was sitting saying shes really pissing me off meaning bella. Some language to use in front of your child who was clearly listening.

That poor bay has had to grow up so quick
She lets her run round feral
I agree , that baby is not a baby she’s always full of marks and being allowed to be older than she is.

she’s always wanted her to be older then she is

the way she speaks to her is disgusting

and she openly admitted to smacking her when she’s naughty

I love how she’s acting like she’s a frontline worker, we all know you got sacked from your last job for bitching about the old ladies, let’s not pretend here

Frontline worker ? Hahahahaha
She works part time
Going to old fogies houses and making them cups of tea
She’s a bleeping joke!

• Angry
Frontline worker ? Hahahahaha
She works part time
Going to old fogies houses and making them cups of tea
She’s a bleeping joke!
Sorry but I used to do home care and it isn't just about going to old people's houses and making them cups of tea, it was actually alot more challenging than you'd think. Please don't be so narrow minded when it comes to home care workers as the work they actually have to do is very challenging and tiring at times. Doing personal cares, medication, meals, social calls, going to visit people with dementia who have no clue who you are every time you walk in so you're having to reassure them, dealing with violent people, the list goes on. X

Reactions: 11
I mean I’m not her biggest fan the whole smacking thing did bug me - but I messaged her instead and tried to help her find better ways of parenting instead of smacking. Being a care worker is far more demanding than making cups of tea though and to suggest otherwise isn’t right it’s demoralising the job and it’s blooming hard work!! I was surprised she’d got a dog as she does find Bella really hard work we all have bad days though with kids. No one is perfect and a messy house is a lived in one ... I tidy up constantly but with two small children it’s messy seconds later.

Reactions: 3
Bella is hard work because she let's her do what she wants she just shoves a chocolate biscuit in her mouth and videos her while she's smearing it all over the sofa and then complains that she's destroying her house. Try sitting her in her highchair and clean up rather than sitting videoing all day long

Really don’t see an issue in letting your child eat a biscuit on the sofa to be honest - but yes don’t then complain it’s on your sofa because you let them eat it there so it’s not their fault. That’s my only issue is she lets Bella do things and then moans at Bella for doing it. Either let her and don’t moan or don’t let her.

I just think she needs to stop doing stories so much. She states she doesnt clean her house every second as she is playing with bella. Shes always sat on the settee whilst bella is running wild. Dont story your child so much if you dont want to be judged.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I used to do home care and it isn't just about going to old people's houses and making them cups of tea, it was actually alot more challenging than you'd think. Please don't be so narrow minded when it comes to home care workers as the work they actually have to do is very challenging and tiring at times. Doing personal cares, medication, meals, social calls, going to visit people with dementia who have no clue who you are every time you walk in so you're having to reassure them, dealing with violent people, the list goes on. X
It’s not the care work I take issue with, it’s an incredibly difficult job that commands respect but everyone seems to be forgetting she got the sack from her last care job for bitching about the elderly clients on her very public instagram, she somehow managed to get another care job but I can tell you I wouldn’t want her looking after my nan!

Yes and I'm not on about her being sacked before though am I? You're undermining the work of carers, God forbid if your grandparent ever needed home care, you'd soon realise how bloody hard it actually is!
If it's so easy, go do it yourself. You'd soon go back on your words.

Even in a global pandemic, you can't be grateful for carers, it's actually disgusting. I hope you or your family never have to rely on home carers with your crappy attitude towards them.
But I am? Anyone sacked for being emotionally abusive towards elderly clients or taking the piss out of them does not deserve the same respect as other carers, dipshit.

Reactions: 5
Exactly she should not have slagged her clients off to start with never mind all over her Instagram for thousands to see