belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed there’s no threads about her? Her entire account is ad after ad after ad.. diet foods and flipping ketchup all off the back of her 1 year old.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I find this! I did actually like her at one point!
Till she was moaning about work which caused her to get the sack and then moaned saying how unfair it was cause she has a house and a child oh and bills to pay! DONT WE ALL!!!
And I wish she would bloody clean Bella before she videos her she’s opening herself to trolls!!
I get the impression if the attention isn’t on her she spits her dummy out! X

Yeah I find this! I did actually like her at one point!
Till she was moaning about work which caused her to get the sack and then moaned saying how unfair it was cause she has a house and a child oh and bills to pay! DONT WE ALL!!!
And I wish she would bloody clean Bella before she videos her she’s opening herself to trolls!!
I get the impression if the attention isn’t on her she spits her dummy out! X
Oh god the meltdown over her being sacked was something, serves you right for chatting tit about the people you’re supposed to care for 🤯 It drives me up the wall.

Reactions: 2
Oh god the meltdown over her being sacked was something, serves you right for chatting tit about the people you’re supposed to care for 🤯 It drives me up the wall.
Me too, I was like you’ve talked about a person who you are meant to care for! And how she complains bella is always poorly no wonder she’s in her uniform hours after she’s finished shift!

I’m sorry but her house is a flipping mess! Everytime she shows her house it’s filthy or she shows her child running around in a nappy filthy covered in chocolate.
It’s gross.. and she’s still wacking out the exante diet ad’s BORE OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She did a video the other day I forgot to get a screenshot where Bella was in her bedroom and a pair of red undies which I’m assuming were her or they could be brads 😂 was on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s the most uninteresting person ever! And what happened to that skinny one she did before 🤦🏼‍♀️She’s becoming an ad bleep 👌 and she’s always hugging feral bella in her uniform with this virus she should shower and change/wash them before she interacts with her 😒 lack of brains that one!

Last edited:
She did a video the other day I forgot to get a screenshot where Bella was in her bedroom and a pair of red undies which I’m assuming were her or they could be brads 😂 was on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s the most uninteresting person ever! And what happened to that skinny one she did before 🤦🏼‍♀️She’s becoming an ad bleep 👌 and she’s always hugging feral bella in her uniform with this virus she should shower and change/wash them before she interacts with her 😒 lack of brains that one!
Honestly it’s like wherever you look there’s dirt or clothes or crap on the floor! Clean up after yourself 😂🤮

• Haha
Is this the one that put her child to bed in a dinner stained sleepsuit after the child dipped her whole foot in the mums dinner?. (This was about a year ago, baby was only small). I also recall a big drama with her and her partner.

• Wow
Is this the one that put her child to bed in a dinner stained sleepsuit after the child dipped her whole foot in the mums dinner?. (This was about a year ago, baby was only small). I also recall a big drama with her and her partner.
I don’t think I followed her when that happened but it doesn’t suprise me at all! Her child is ALWAYS filthy!!
I started flllowing when she was sacked from her care job for chatting tit about the old ladies.

I don’t think I followed her when that happened but it doesn’t suprise me at all! Her child is ALWAYS filthy!!
I started flllowing when she was sacked from her care job for chatting tit about the old ladies.
I had a nosey at her account and it’s definitely her. The dinner was a bolognese or curry type one and she was doing an insta story when it happened. The next mornings stories showed the child still wearing the same stained sleepsuit 🤦🏽‍♀️.

• Sick
She now has a dog when she moans about her daughter! Let’s see how long before the dog snaps at Bella and they have to get rid! Cause Bella doesn’t get reprimanded for anything she does! Olivia just talks to her in that daft voice!

She now has a dog when she moans about her daughter! Let’s see how long before the dog snaps at Bella and they have to get rid! Cause Bella doesn’t get reprimanded for anything she does! Olivia just talks to her in that daft voice!
Exactly this! Why am i not surprised? she seems exactly like the sort of idiot who compulsively buys a dog - during quarantine of all times?! How did she leave her house to buy it? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

And that poor dog will be sold on within two months, I’ll bet money on it.

Exactly this! Why am i not surprised? she seems exactly like the sort of idiot who compulsively buys a dog - during quarantine of all times?! How did she leave her house to buy it? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

And that poor dog will be sold on within two months, I’ll bet money on it.

She can’t cope with Bella 😂 how is she going to cope with a pug haha and they aren’t the best behaved haha my sister has one and her is so naughty lol
And I wish for heavens sake she would clean up haha

Made me laugh how she told bella to get on naughty step. If anything shouldn't she have got up to deal with the situation instead of just sitting on her backside. Also why does Brad always just go to sleep before bella is even asleep?

“Bella is rarely ill”

pretty sure a few weeks back she was saying she has a cough “all the time” .......

“I spend hundreds of pounds on her clothes”

why? They grow out of them so fast. You’re just wasting your money. Although I’m sure she’ll spend it on some more tat for Bella to destroy.
If she actually got off her arse and stopped Bella from doing things like pulling the wipes out then they wouldn’t happen. Annoys me how her first reaction is “I know, let me instagram this”

It’s people like her that give young mums a bad name.

“Bella is rarely ill”

pretty sure a few weeks back she was saying she has a cough “all the time” .......

“I spend hundreds of pounds on her clothes”

why? They grow out of them so fast. You’re just wasting your money. Although I’m sure she’ll spend it on some more tat for Bella to destroy.
If she actually got off her arse and stopped Bella from doing things like pulling the wipes out then they wouldn’t happen. Annoys me how her first reaction is “I know, let me instagram this”

It’s people like her that give young mums a bad name.
I like how she hasn’t addressed the fact she left her house during lockdown to buy a new bleeping dog too

Exactly and I know each to their own etc everyone has their own taste but all the clothes iv seen on her arent that nice. She must not own a pair of pjs for bella as shes always just in a nappy