belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sick of the constant spending and hauls it is so unrelatable, so many people have lost their jobs and lives during a global pandemic and this airhead is walking around buying giant lollipops, shoes, clothes every damn day... 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
I’m so sick of the constant spending and hauls it is so unrelatable, so many people have lost their jobs and lives during a global pandemic and this airhead is walking around buying giant lollipops, shoes, clothes every damn day... 😡😡😡
What does her partner do for a job, I always thought care workers were basically paid peanuts

Reactions: 2
Idk what brad does but I’m pretty sure it’s all in credit cards/store credit accounts/klarna etc
Sure she said before he works nights as he always sleeps in the day.

What does her partner do for a job, I always thought care workers were basically paid peanuts
Most places do pay tit but some are better than others, she’s obviously lucky!

I’ve been around long enough to remember her crying on instagram coz she got the sack from her old place hahaha

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known someone to complain so much about doing the bare minimum to look after their own child

Reactions: 2
They must leave the washing up for days to have that much with only three people

That massive mirror just laid against the wall in bellas room is giving me anxiety 😩

Has she really let Bella sit on the kitchen side whilst she’s over the other side cleaning the washing machine??? I don’t know why anything she does shocks me anymore tbh.

Has she really let Bella sit on the kitchen side whilst she’s over the other side cleaning the washing machine??? I don’t know why anything she does shocks me anymore tbh.
Also right next to the oven, but sure if it’s gas or electric but she could quite easily turn it on and burn herself?

She’s such an irresponsible parent, she doesn’t even try and be a good mum to her at this point

Reactions: 4
And why does she have to mention how much money she's spent onBella? So she can have a good birthday? She's 2? She doesn't need hundreds of pounds spent on her to have a good birthday

Honestly she’s the prime example of kids having kids, instead of complaining about the mess to people on Instagram be an adult and actually sit down with him and talk about it, she’s just making them both look like absolute slobs