belllamaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen tonight's stories? Letting Bella play with the plug sockets and suck a broken barbie leg with a little shoe on the end?

You can actually see she bites off part of the leg and picks it out of her mouth😒 her house always looks filthy

And this morning Bella has gotten flithh (what's new?) and she's like "this is why I can't go on my phone for more than 2 seconds". She's always on her phone?

Reactions: 2
And this morning Bella has gotten flithh (what's new?) and she's like "this is why I can't go on my phone for more than 2 seconds". She's always on her phone?
Yes! The poor child is desperate for some attention and 1-1 time. It’s like she’s an inconvenience because she can’t sit on her phone all day.

Considering she lets Bella run feral why does she keep buying her white designer clothes?

Reactions: 3
God all she seems to do is spend spend spend!! It’s soooo unlikeable and unrelatable

Reactions: 6
It's the basic speaking I can't cope with.
Why have I Brought 1 boxes 🤔 no love it's why have I BOUGHT 1 BOX 🙄😩

She's annoyed me this morning. Why sit there with your child showing her all the presents but telling her she can't have them 🙄 why not show insta when the child naps or something instead of the kid sitting there clearly wanting to play with them 😔

She's annoyed me this morning. Why sit there with your child showing her all the presents but telling her she can't have them 🙄 why not show insta when the child naps or something instead of the kid sitting there clearly wanting to play with them 😔
She will end up giving it to her before her birthday, she done it with that grey and white climbing stuff, that was apparently for her birthday

• Haha
She's complaining because Bella wouldn't eat her chicken, then ate a chocolate yoghurt in front of her and said she couldn't have any. The kid isn't even 2. She doesn't understand

She said Brad was meant to wake up and give her dinner, but he didn’t wake up, why did it take her that long to realise he wasn’t awake?

Also if brads asleep surely she’s up with Bella anyway so why not just do the dinner, who cares if you don’t eat in the evening your daughter still needs to be fed

Another thing what does she mean by parenting properly, that’s how she should be parenting her all the time?

Last edited:
Probably means she actually has to try to parent instead of letting the kid do as she please and spreading food allover the sofas