Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
I remember her, I know she conned people but anyone who believed her claims in the first place needs to give themselves a talking to. She's a compulsive liar.
To be fair, I think she targeted vulnerable people. If you're told your cancer is inoperable or chemotherapy isn't working, I guess you'd try anything. I remember she befriended a little boy and his family who had an inoperable brain cancer (I think the type she actually claimed to have), and I imagine they were desperate to do what they could to keep him alive...I think the vegan/clean eating diet did probably help to extend his life, but he died a couple of years ago. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 4

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Anyone else watch this?

I had never heard of her before but as a documentary fan the story interested me. There are a lot of gullable people out there to believe a serious health issue can be resolved naturally without the help of medical experts.

Reactions: 2

Mayday

VIP Member
Anyone remember her? She was a 'wellness blogger' who claimed to cure cancer with vegan diet. Also claimed she was going to donate the money from her app and book to charity, but never did. I was curious as to what she was doing and she's still claiming she can't afford to pay the fine :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I remember her, I know she conned people but anyone who believed her claims in the first place needs to give themselves a talking to. She's a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 1