Bella Luxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also hilarious what she wears at night, it’s bloody cold here at night, but she’s got to have those tits out 🙄

Reactions: 1
🤢
Wtf
Who posts that on their insta she looks like shes about to give birth
That augmentation looks so wrong from this angle doesn’t it

sometimes I think they look good from certain angles , but this , good lord!

Do we think her kid took this ? If so , it’s so so wrong over sexualising them at such a young age.

Reactions: 2
Her boobs look awful. The other week she reckoned she had the ‘best tits in the country’ - I think not, love.
And she needs to stop getting her kids to take photos of her flange and arse cheeks - it’s gross and potentially abusive.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her boobs look awful. The other week she reckoned she had the ‘best tits in the country’ - I think not, love.
And she needs to stop getting her kids to take photos of her flange and arse cheeks - it’s gross and potentially abusive.
Every time I see the kids I feel sorry for them

Reactions: 5
Her stories today saying people have been coming up to her on holiday asking for photos with her cos they think she’s a celebrity 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Who is she kidding? She’s had so much surgery 🤣 look at the state of her hair too
D2AF8ED3-C7B5-4377-95A5-18EEAD54809B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Those hair extensions are shocking. Rancid woman.
It’s a shame her ‘genetics’ didn’t endow her with some morals, intelligence or self respect instead.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.