Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god there’s a thread for her! She is a total bunny boiler, calling themselves a “family” when she’d only been going out with her bloke a matter of weeks??? Although they seem like a good match since he appears to be as desperate and needy as she is!

Reactions: 2
The manic face she pulls in every single selfie really grinds me. And the “my one” chat in every single post 🙄
And Has she not realised she can post more than one photo at a time yet? Or use her stories? Drives me nuts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How is she celebrating a 4 month anniversary? Clues in the name, anniversary, as in annum as in YEAR! Is she 15? I can’t even follow her, she makes me cringe too much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she went missing we wouldn't know who to look for because she filters her photos that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did the she meet 'her one' at her group or on insta?
I always find it odd when people are in a mad rush to commit and live in each other pockets when they barely know each other.

Reactions: 1
Did the she meet 'her one' at her group or on insta?
I always find it odd when people are in a mad rush to commit and live in each other pockets when they barely know each other.
Pretty sure she has said previously that they met when he joined her group.

She is ridiculously annoying and she never has any interaction on her posts so I have no idea how she has so many followers!

Plus everyone goes on about people putting Ads on their Instagram all the time but at least they declare them - I’ve never seen her declare #ad once!

They clearly had an argument after a drink last weekend too when she posted memes like a teenager

• Haha
Shes my local consultant. If she ever covers the group I go to (a bit further away) I literally can't get out the building quick enough!
I think she must buy followers, I just can't understand how she can have so many

Shes my local consultant. If she ever covers the group I go to (a bit further away) I literally can't get out the building quick enough!
I think she must buy followers, I just can't understand how she can have so many
I've been to a couple of groups before and the consultant were so far up their own arses its unreal they can actually put the group on.

They clearly had an argument after a drink last weekend too when she posted memes like a teenager
You mean when she put the “Keep your relationship off Facebook” post up even though she has been calling him her one to “Thousands” of followers since Day One.

I feel so sorry for her daughter it makes me a little sad

Reactions: 4
I've been to a couple of groups before and the consultant were so far up their own arses its unreal they can actually put the group on.
Shes a walking ad! Raffle is always a sodding water bottle or those flipping seasonings. And don't forget the obligatory selfie she has to take 🙄

My one. Say no more. I am a size 18 and have always struggled with my weight and in I follow her for meal plans and inspiration for myself she has done so well but my one annoys me

Reactions: 2