Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is so chronically depressing now I think I need to unfollow 👎 she seemed a lot happier with Ritchie, I know she's brought it on herself but she just comes across as very depressed, I actually feel a little bit sorry for her (ill see myself out 😂)
I agree. As much as I find her annoying I also feel like she is a bit lost, perhaps regretting some decisions she has made. I know from a friend who was in a very similar situation that the after initial ‘thrill’ of the affair and the passionate trysts behind closed doors wore off they became a couple, the excitement and attraction very quickly ended and she was left in a relationship that had been based on lust and very little else. They broke up about 18 months later, 6 months after their child was born but she often admits that it was a mistake and the affair had started as she was flattered by the attention this guy was giving her.
All rather sad as a lovely family was broken up for no reason other than a quick thrill and a sneaky fumble.

Reactions: 9
She should have just lived on her own for a while, it’s mad she went from one man’s house straight to another!

Reactions: 7
I think the only reason she left Ritchie is that she thought it would be exciting but also that another man would support her. She can’t survive on her own.

Reactions: 8
I think the only reason she left Ritchie is that she thought it would be exciting but also that another man would support her. She can’t survive on her own.
Bang on. She’s trapped. It’s sad but shows why you need to take steps to be independent.

She is honestly unbearable. STOP moaning, it's so unbecoming considering how damn privileged her life is.

If you’re that ill get your slob of a partner to take some time away from or off work to help out.
She’s so pathetic and I really don’t like saying that about someone but she just is. She could choose to make so many positive changes in her life but instead just moans about everything like she’s got a gun to her head, being forced to live her life the way she does.

If she hates the school run that much she could just get a job with more hours? Use after school club and a childminder 🥴

Reactions: 12
I normally scroll past her stories rolling my eyes, she is really irritating me at the moment though. I’ll just get the worlds smallest violin out shall I :rolleyes:

Or learn to drive, sure they can afford it.
Urgh I hate the school run regardless 😂 when I was on mat leave those hours between 3 and 6 were the lonliest of the day for me.

Picking a tired kid up, a witching hour baby, trying to do homework and dinner before my partner got home. I hate it. I had an autumn baby too so it was so dark and horrible. I know Mason isnt a tiny baby but kids are always so grumpy at that time. Loved going back to work and picking them up at 5/5.30 from childcare where theyve been stimulated and looked after well.

Reactions: 3
She makes absolutely no sense to me. She went through all that to get Ivy and all she does is moan. Then got pregnant rather quickly with CM junior. She is so ungrateful. As the saying goes- be careful what you wish for!

I wonder if she's attention seeking because her ex is poorly so can't pander to her like he used to. I'd bet there are other things going on in the background She hasn't mentioned. So she's taking it out on the kids

I reckon at some point she’s come out and said to Ritchie she realises her mistake and he’s told her to duck off. That’s why she is so miserable, she likely thought if this doesn’t work out I’ll go back to Ritchie and now she realises she is stuck with vesto

Reactions: 12
I reckon at some point she’s come out and said to Ritchie she realises her mistake and he’s told her to duck off. That’s why she is so miserable, she likely thought if this doesn’t work out I’ll go back to Ritchie and now she realises she is stuck with vesto
I think it's something like that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.