Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More photos for sympathy except this one scares me, she looks like an evil frog
What you mean the first thing you think when you’re woken from a fever induced nightmare isn’t to grab your phone to photo it for the gram??
attention seeking bleep (her not you)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What you mean the first thing you think when you’re woken from a fever induced nightmare isn’t to grab your phone to photo it for the gram??
Maybe she could use her phone to get some advice rather than post selfies on insta 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Maybe she could use her phone to get some advice rather than post selfies on insta 🤷‍♀️
Honestly this woman just grinds my gears in ways I didn’t know was possible. She could call 111 if she’s that unwell. Or do what most of us adults would do. Take 2 paracetamol, make a cup of tea and lie on the sofa to sulk watching tit tv until the kids get up 🤷🏼‍♀️
grabbing my phone to take a selfie would never be my first thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly this woman just grinds my gears in ways I didn’t know was possible. She could call 111 if she’s that unwell. Or do what most of us adults would do. Take 2 paracetamol, make a cup of tea and lie on the sofa to sulk watching tit tv until the kids get up 🤷🏼‍♀️
grabbing my phone to take a selfie would never be my first thought.
Exactly.. stop whinging! Go get medicine, make your lazy oaf partner do something for the kids and chill out until the illness goes away. I always take it as a personal challenge to make myself feel better - all the meds, supplements, healthy foods and juices! Unless there is something really wrong with her she needs to shut up. I think she often posts about them all being unwell because she has literally nothing else to share

Reactions: 11
Exactly.. stop whinging! Go get medicine, make your lazy oaf partner do something for the kids and chill out until the illness goes away. I always take it as a personal challenge to make myself feel better - all the meds, supplements, healthy foods and juices! Unless there is something really wrong with her she needs to shut up. I think she often posts about them all being unwell because she has literally nothing else to share
Why is it normal people like us (you seem to do similar to me - what can I take/do to make this tit go away so I can get on) are portrayed as martyrs but lazy oafs like this one who just whine about how “ill” they are and to be honest I don’t believe she’s that ill are showered with attention because they post woe is me crap.
Suck it up buttercup - I’ve never known a family seemingly so ill all the time and she’s not the first person to be ill with kids either get your man to help or find a better one (which wouldn’t be hard)

Agree with above comments. If you can take a selfie, you can't be that ill 🥴 she acts like a sulky teen not a mother. She needs to grow the duck up she's pathetic

Reactions: 8
Agree with above comments. If you can take a selfie, you can't be that ill 🥴 she acts like a sulky teen not a mother. She needs to grow the duck up she's pathetic
Was just about to post exactly this.
You would not be seeing selfies of someone who is really unwell 🤷‍♀️

She’ll be at work again tomorrow coughing all over the general public. Definitely not that ill.
Can’t wait for a day today of “doing the school run and I’m so ill”

Reactions: 10
I’ve never been called a bleep on tattle before, I thought it was finally my moment 🥺

love her latest story about how CHILDREN NEED YOUR PRESENCE NOT PRESENTS… as she adds another slaggy outfit to her Nastygal basket and Mase sits in the corner squeezed into one of Olivia’s newborn dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her account is so chronically depressing now I think I need to unfollow 👎 she seemed a lot happier with Ritchie, I know she's brought it on herself but she just comes across as very depressed, I actually feel a little bit sorry for her (ill see myself out 😂)

Her account is so chronically depressing now I think I need to unfollow 👎 she seemed a lot happier with Ritchie, I know she's brought it on herself but she just comes across as very depressed, I actually feel a little bit sorry for her (ill see myself out 😂)
I do too! She has nothing of excitement to show. No career where she challenges herself. Is inconvenienced by her kids most of the time. Buys fast fashion and has seemingly no clue about what else is going on in the world. No activism or passion. No love and fun with her fiancée. Just sad really. 😞

I do too! She has nothing of excitement to show. No career where she challenges herself. Is inconvenienced by her kids most of the time. Buys fast fashion and has seemingly no clue about what else is going on in the world. No activism or passion. No love and fun with her fiancée. Just sad really. 😞
Cue a post saying how happy she is 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.