Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from Yobbo though. She thinks chicken man is fit.
This is true. She probably got the £15.00 one instead of the £6.00 one..... I'm amazed they haven't just stolen a tree from Wetherspoons instead tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mason is basically non verbal, how the duck does she know that he ‘loves’ being rear facing and why is she crowing about it? More like it’s convenient for her as a lazy as duck parent to not have to change it round.

Reactions: 7
Mason is basically non verbal, how the duck does she know that he ‘loves’ being rear facing and why is she crowing about it? More like it’s convenient for her as a lazy as duck parent to not have to change it round.
It’s much MUCH safer for him to be rear facing. We can slag off lots of aspects of her parenting (and you are correct that she’s a very lazy parent!) but for this one, she’s totally right, nothing lazy about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Kids who hate rear facing scream when they’re in the car so I assume that’s what she means by knowing he likes it

Reactions: 9
It’s much MUCH safer for him to be rear facing. We can hag off lots of aspects of her parenting (and you are correct that she’s a very lazy parent!) but for this one, she’s totally right, nothing lazy about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Kids who hate rear facing scream when they’re in the car so I assume that’s what she means by knowing he likes it
She is a terrible parent but leaving her son rear facing isn’t one of those reasons. There’s a lot of research coming out that leaving children rear facing until they are 3/4 yrs is safer for them

Reactions: 3
What was the point in that story?! Came out of absolutely nowhere?!
I’m betting an insta hun is chatting about it - we know yobbo LOVES a banding wagon!!
I mean for once she’s actually doing some safe parenting but she’s ain’t no mam of the year…..

As a non-mum I’m like 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I also think part of it is Robbo trying to prove to us that she’s actually out and about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well the latest story is definitely making a point - yes yes yobbo we’ve seen you’ve got your kids some new clothes 😴 first for everything. Those swipe ups are paying off 🤣

Reactions: 6
For once Robbo is actually doing the right thing and keeping him safe. FF is the lazy option for many people as it’s easy to keep a child entertained/pass them stuff/keep an eye on them etc.

Okay can that be the end of people quoting my post and hitting me over the head with a parenting bat please? 🙄 the point I was making is that Mason is 2 and doesn’t even speak because she’s too lazy to bother with him, I didn’t ask for mumsnet.

Anyway. Love Yobbo saying she isn’t buying BF deals because she doesn’t have a pot to piss in and then trying to shill expensive tit she has no intention of buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.