Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. She’s never achieved anything, has probably always been a wallflower. Pregnancy is the only time she had anything about her.
Didn’t she get a log of attention and insta followers due to loosing weight or was it the IVF journey?

Reactions: 4
I think they came kind of as a package - she started the weight loss due to having a BMI above the limit for IVF, I think.
That’s correct, I followed her back in those days. Didn’t realise she had a thread on here! I unfollowed her a long time ago, what happened with the ex husband does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
That’s correct, I followed her back in those days. Didn’t realise she had a thread on here! I unfollowed her a long time ago, what happened with the ex husband does anyone know?
She cheated with that grotesque vest wearer and ripped their family apart. She then took the new man on the holiday that had been planned for her husbands birthday and to ice that cherry announced the relationship on his birthday. Her sister then kicked off in the comments. Fast forward to now she has two children whose very existence she mostly can't stand, a man who won't wash or dress himself and migraine every other day.

Reactions: 13
She cheated with that grotesque vest wearer and ripped their family apart. She then took the new man on the holiday that had been planned for her husbands birthday and to ice that cherry announced the relationship on his birthday. Her sister then kicked off in the comments. Fast forward to now she has two children whose very existence she mostly can't stand, a man who won't wash or dress himself and migraine every other day.
No way! The ex husband always seemed really boring but no one deserves that. The new man reminds me of Al from Toy Story 2.

D7646D63-6806-44B6-84B8-3E0A294DF7E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t even believe she drinks as much wine as she says- I think she’s just an immature idiot and and she thinks going on about wine makes her seem like a grown up woman or some weird tit like that. She’s so fuckin irritating. They are both just so trashy.

Reactions: 12
Any actually believe she did a girly night with ivy?! Seems it’s anything to make a few quid on the gram……

Reactions: 3
Any actually believe she did a girly night with ivy?! Seems it’s anything to make a few quid on the gram……
I mean, would you put a face mask on such young sensitive skin?! Unless we get picture, I predict bullshit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.