Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a miserable cow. Everybody has bad days but she’s just constantly moaning.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get out of that house and start doing some proper work, meet new people, have some fun ...no wonder she's always miserable... If her life is as boring as her Instagram then that's pretty fecking boring.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get out of that house and start doing some proper work, meet new people, have some fun ...no wonder she's always miserable... If her life is as boring as her Instagram then that's pretty fecking boring.
It definitely is. She can’t drive, she works about 6 hours a week and she brags online about buying discount food. She literally sits at home waiting for a fat misogynistic bully to waddle through the door and she thinks she’s so cool and grown up for having a glass of Blossom Hill on a Tuesday. The only activity she does is the school run which she clearly hates.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a miserable cow. Everybody has bad days but she’s just constantly moaning.
Honest to god she grinds my gears always moaning .I’m 18 months I’ve suffered immeasurable loss. My mom, my grandad, my dogs, I’ve been ill and a week ago I lost my dad. And my bad days aren’t even a patch on some! I’ve worked through the pandemic in the nhs been redeployed at the height of it and I still don’t moan like she does. Ffs Robbo get a ducking grip. You can change 100% of your life to come stop with the pity party for one you privileged twunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Honest to god she grinds my gears always moaning .I’m 18 months I’ve suffered immeasurable loss. My mom, my grandad, my dogs, I’ve been ill and a week ago I lost my dad. And my bad days aren’t even a patch on some! I’ve worked through the pandemic in the nhs been redeployed at the height of it and I still don’t moan like she does. Ffs Robbo get a ducking grip. You can change 100% of your life to come stop with the pity party for one you privileged twunt
And all of her misery comes from her own life choices. She's an absolute mess!!

Reactions: 4
It annoys me that she’d read here and think we are “trolls”. We are giving her the life advice that she needs and should get from her family/friends. Robyn - take us seriously! Change your life!!!!

Reactions: 8
And all of her misery comes from her own life choices. She's an absolute mess!!
Exactly! She’s the type of woman I pity and detest in equal measures. Limited or no real friends. Lazy with no interest to work. Wants to be “taken care of” so will take whatever tit comes along with it then moans about it, constantly. If she hates it so much make a change, but she won’t she will wait for the next bleep in tinfoil knight in shining amour to whisk her off before ending this engagement just like she did with her first marriage

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for your losses ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she have another holiday coming up soon? Wonder if she’s not managed to get a bikini in the flag of the country so she’s upset?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for your losses ❤
Thank you so much. It’s life. tit life but life it’s just about navigating a new normal. And what I’ve been through isn’t a patch on what some around me have been through. At the height of the pandemic I spoke to a daughter who lost her dad, then 3 days later lost her mother. She said her goodbyes to staff for them to pass on. They had not seen each other due to lockdown that pain must be unimaginable.
i always try not to diminish what others are feeling however with this one she’s just a whiny little attention seeking cow and I can’t. It’s a mess of her own making

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone wonder what happened to the step kids? At one point it seemed like they were with the slobbos pretty much full time and we were often told what a perfect ‘blended family’ they were but now we hear nothing of them?!

Reactions: 9
Thank you so much. It’s life. tit life but life it’s just about navigating a new normal. And what I’ve been through isn’t a patch on what some around me have been through. At the height of the pandemic I spoke to a daughter who lost her dad, then 3 days later lost her mother. She said her goodbyes to staff for them to pass on. They had not seen each other due to lockdown that pain must be unimaginable.
i always try not to diminish what others are feeling however with this one she’s just a whiny little attention seeking cow and I can’t. It’s a mess of her own making
You’re spot on.

She can change her situation.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it’ll all be roses again soon when they go off on their cheap chav holiday to wherever it is and she suddenly perks up 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.