Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG you do not have Flu you idiot, if you did you wouldn't be better in bleeping 3 days. Next time she'll be saying she had pneumonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was a weight loss/inspo page I honestly thought she looked so happy. Dressed nicely, went on decent holidays and seemed to be in a happy marriage. How the tables have turned.

Reactions: 4
When she was a weight loss/inspo page I honestly thought she looked so happy. Dressed nicely, went on decent holidays and seemed to be in a happy marriage. How the tables have turned.
True, I liked her taste in how she decorated/furnished her house at that time as well

Reactions: 2
True, I liked her taste in how she decorated/furnished her house at that time as well
She’s made her bed but I really do feel for her now.

she married young, probably was bored and thought chicken offered excitement and thrills. She probably never thought she’d end up in this position.

Reactions: 5
She’s a medical miracle recovering from flu that fast! Also, all on the couch together on their phones 👀
D5DC604F-8E88-40F3-BDB3-A274E00D1198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s said twice in 24 hours they’ve had “such a tit week” or something similar.
Is she saying this because they had the flu or is she insinuating something else has happened? Someone message her u ok Hun? and let us know what she says 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yobbo, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ‘THE VID’ HAPPEN. IT WONT HAPPEN.
She's so desperate to not do her two days a week at work she's begging for covid. I'm sorry Robbo was the year you had off for maternity & then another year basically on furlough not enough for you!? The laziest whiner there ever was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her “content” is just awful - I don’t understand how she has so many followers (I mean I only follow for the car crash and to goss here)
But she doesn’t have a specific niche like she did when she was weight loss/ivf, she just sits and moans all day - unless she makes others feel better about their lives 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you do anything remotely more than sitting on your sofa all day ever day and work more than 4 hours, you got one up on our Robbo 😅

Reactions: 6
Driving 300 miles to see your mate is a a bit extreme for a cold… feel like something has happened.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.