Being Robbo #5 Underwear selfies, out comes the tart, I can’t believe she swallowed a fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not leave her friend’s house like that?! Or allow the children to do that in the first place?

And you forgot your trousers Yobbo.

Reactions: 6
They’re such a pair of cheap, stingy bastards! Why is she always buying piles of discounted food? She’s constantly buying herself new clothes and booking holidays but can’t afford a weekly shop? There are people genuinely struggling on low incomes or benefits. The pair of them give me the heave

Reactions: 7
View attachment 819648
Only took her 5 months but she learnt how to tie the belt up tighter 👏🏼
Loooolllll I don’t follow her but have occasionally looked at her profile - she’s got endless Month by Month comparisons where they look exactly the same. If she was actually making process by now she’d be able to say May 2020 vs October 2021.
It’s the rising butterfly aka the rising grub

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like ET in the latest photo on her stories about the kids Christmas presents.

(Which mentions 'we'. Hi Yobbo! 👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.