Being Robbo #4 While chicken man's away, the tart comes out to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s cutting about in Tommy Hilfiger while her son has pink hand me downs is just wrong, I know it’s not gucci but thats so selfish

Reactions: 7
Its ok not to have a flat stomach all day.

CHEERS HUN. Ill comfort myself with that as i tuck my size 20 belly into my high waisters ✌ prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get it. You can see by the dresser that she’s edited her waist area, but she’s left her thighs in this one that she usually edits? Even though we all know from that candid holiday picture those are her actual thighs
She actually needs a good shake. What the hell is your body positivity message if it involves photo editing. Do you want us to believe you have a tiny toned waist and tummy but also big thighs as we’ve seen from that photo??

Reactions: 5
She’s edits every thing. Her photos. The comments left on her posts. That’s yobbo. Fake, bland , nothing real, interesting or nice about her. She needs a showers and to give her head a big wobble.

I dont think she does edit her waist? She has a small waist anyway as shes pear shaped. Just winds me up to see slim women harping on about tit like this. Especially one who used to be plus size!!

Reactions: 1
I dont think she does edit her waist? She has a small waist anyway as shes pear shaped. Just winds me up to see slim women harping on about tit like this. Especially one who used to be plus size!!
I think people are getting confused by the wire behind the unit because it kinda looks like the picture has been dragged inwards. It hasn't.

But yeah I'm all for everyone saying what they want, supporting everyone to feel comfortable with their bodies but she wasn't was she. So she lost a load of weight. So she's not talking to the people who look how she used to. She needs to get a grip and accept the fact that she has a socially accepted body and really can wear what she wants. She wouldn't be saying all this if she was still in her old body. And she's still not happy now either. She's so confusing.

• Heart

Not sure if it’s usually her waist, but if you look back n her insta photos, the drawers behind her are always wonky in different ways

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s usually her waist, but if you look back n her insta photos, the drawers behind her are always wonky in different ways
And the bloody telly!!

100% she scooped out the 💩 and didn’t refill the water.

Maybe the foot pic was testing the water for an only fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All of the stories she shares that she thinks are hilarious anecdotes about family life are all just bleeping rank. Thanks for sharing your kid tit, then the other one was holding it. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's been pinged again . . .. . . how though ? Haven't they been isolating ? So how does that work ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.