Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol another busy night for Robbo trying to get responses on her tattle thread. FYI constantly repeating you wear a 'size 4' but your now sooo against diet culture is another thing that not only makes you sound like a moron but completely contradictory. Look forward to you sharing it again next week and sure it will make it onto your insta bio soon. 'I'm mummy but I'm still Robbo & I wear a size 4 blazer from this crap fashion brand made by an eight year child in some other country'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe ivy is already dressed in her chef outfit because she’s excited her mum is actually doing something with her for once instead of shoving the iPad in her face

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before, others have said it before but honestly I still can’t get over the fact she was so desperate for her daughter that they went through the (frankly hideous!) ivf journey and all the rest of it, then we cut to now and she just treats those kids like they’re an inconvenience. She’s a selfish, immature prick and they deserve better than her and her trash boyfriend.

Reactions: 13
Maybe ivy is already dressed in her chef outfit because she’s excited her mum is actually doing something with her for once instead of shoving the iPad in her face
Shes said that ivy wants to go outside on the trampoline in her pjs and in the next sentence she’s dressed in her chef outfit?! I feel sorry for the kids they clearly missing out on so much and getting so excited for the smallest bit of attention or stimulation away from the iPad or Wetherspoons. Makes me sad 😞

Reactions: 7
I feel depressed from those stories today. Her and Chicken sat around unwashed staring at their phones. The children bored to literal tears. Why can’t they go and play on the trampoline? Why aren’t they all dressed and out in the garden at least?!

‘Leave mam alone man I’ve got aff links to post and Tattle to troll’ 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How she says ‘I made the mistake of telling her’ 🙄 imagine letting a child get excited about something, what an error!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love how she’s blaming ‘the toddler’ for flooding the bathroom. Presuming she means Mason. Now, WHY is a child of what 3 left alone long enough around water to flood a bathroom to the point where it’s coming through the ceiling?

That’s a parenting issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how she’s blaming ‘the toddler’ for flooding the bathroom. Presuming she means Mason. Now, WHY is a child of what 3 left alone long enough around water to flood a bathroom to the point where it’s coming through the ceiling?

That’s a parenting issue.
I thought that too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.