Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chavs and they do not even care.

I think I love the fact that they clearly do not care 😬 just living life in bennerzzzz.

Reactions: 3
Does she have goosebumps in the Fox tan story? 🤣🤣.I thought her little boy in the pushchair watching a screen was so sad, not opposed to screens at all but surely he doesn't need one in the pushchair and he can just look at what's going on around him? Or even walk and interact with his siblings?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she have goosebumps in the Fox tan story? 🤣🤣.I thought her little boy in the pushchair watching a screen was so sad, not opposed to screens at all but surely he doesn't need one in the pushchair and he can just look at what's going on around him? Or even walk and interact with his siblings?
I can’t imagine the look on the locals (if there are any) faces with her in a bikini in feb!

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know who she’s trying to kid 😫 she’s sunbathing in 16 degree weather. You couldn’t even see me take my cardi off for that 😂 does she not realise people can check the weather abroad 😂

Reactions: 4
I actually laughed out loud at the new reel when she did the curtain open/balcony reveal. Usually when people do that it’s beautiful ocean or jungle. Hers is high rise concrete, looking like Beirut. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.