Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes actually mental her hair will snap off especially just having a baby in December . It looks so thin and dry

Reactions: 1
Why would you debut a new hair colour with your hair scraped back looking like it’s not been washed in weeks? How anyone in that comment section can say it looks nice is beyond me. It might look alright freshly washed and blow dried … but in a bun on top of her head it just makes her look like she’s a) done a bad job of dying it with roots already and b) got balding patches

Reactions: 4
Why would you debut a new hair colour with your hair scraped back looking like it’s not been washed in weeks? How anyone in that comment section can say it looks nice is beyond me. It might look alright freshly washed and blow dried … but in a bun on top of her head it just makes her look like she’s a) done a bad job of dying it with roots already and b) got balding patches
I don’t know why she bothered dying it at all, it always looks greasy and it’s usually in a bun anyway.

My money is on once she’s been on holiday with Ben they will split up…
I geT the impression she had more freedom and more money when living with her mum. No mention of anything for Ben in the last shopping haul, it’s like he’s an after thought 😩

Sooo is the blonde bombshell preggers again? Saw a TikTok of her basically saying she was talking tit when she said she didn’t want more children

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.