Bed wetting

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 6 year old kept wetting his bed it would be once or twice a week. Then we went about a month no wet bed. Last week he has wet it every day monday to friday , I limit and watch how much he drinks makes sure he goes to the toilet plenty yet still every day wet bed ... come weekend no wet bed .. would you think this is a issue related to school?

My 6 year old kept wetting his bed it would be once or twice a week. Then we went about a month no wet bed. Last week he has wet it every day monday to friday , I limit and watch how much he drinks makes sure he goes to the toilet plenty yet still every day wet bed ... come weekend no wet bed .. would you think this is a issue related to school?
Possibly. I might be stretching a bit given the date of your post, but could all the talk of corona virus at school be playing on his mind?

Or could he be that tired from school he's sleeping deeper and not waking up?

Make sure his last drink before bed isn't anything with citrus in as this can irritate the bladder, stick with milk or water and make it a good two hours before bed and make sure he has a wee before bed too but making it as relaxing as possible so he doesn't feel under pressure.

I used to let my son have two bedtime stories, one was read on the toilet and the other in bed. The toilet was he was relaxed and into the story and more often than not, would do a few wees

Try not to stress, they do grow out of it. My now 17yr old still had accidents until he was 8 (even sent him to sleepovers with special bed pants so he didn't embarrass himself) and my now 7yr old has only recently seemed to stop. They're both really heavy sleepers so I think that's all it was. Not making it a issue helped - mattress protector ftw!