Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she had night sweats that badly due to menopause I imagine she wouldn’t be waiting for heatwaves to come along making it even worse. She would be wanting cold days? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has her electric blanket on most of the time a she doesn’t have the menopause 😂 I struggle to sleep with my window open, a fan and a 4 tog duvet and I live in the north of Scotland 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She had menopause last summer when it was hot too😂 soul have their best melts out today-yes beggy yes they do don't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has her electric blanket on most of the time a she doesn’t have the menopause 😂 I struggle to sleep with my window open, a fan and a 4 tog duvet and I live in the north of Scotland 🤣
Yep.
I’m going through it too. It’s driving my husband batty because I’m now thinking about buying a pets cool mat to go under the sheet my side of the bed since I’m constantly SO HOT no matter what time of the year it is.

Reactions: 2
She’s got something right today yes Beggy floppy tits your garden is definitely a shithole . Not just today but everyday you silly old wrinkly bag .
Maybe she’s told HMRC she’s got brain fog that’s why she hasn’t declared her income from the gram .
What a boring old bleeping sad lifed twit .👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's taken the furniture out of the garden shed as its now going on the new decking but she's already got a seating area on the decking. She said she's getting more decking as there's not enough space but is already filling it up with more stuff so will still be cluttered. Why does she need all these seating areas oh yeah cos she's a twit!

Reactions: 16
So she's taken the furniture out of the garden shed as its now going on the new decking but she's already got a seating area on the decking. She said she's getting more decking as there's not enough space but is already filling it up with more stuff so will still be cluttered. Why does she need all these seating areas oh yeah cos she's a twit!
That story made absolutely no sense to me

Oh hell no now she's trying to get tik tok famous 🥴 can someone take her phone off her please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck is she gonna do on TikTok?? It’s Friday witches dance tutorial or what??? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That story made absolutely no sense to me
Me neither! If anything you would think she would move stuff not the shed to make space for when the decking is getting fitted? Why move it out before laying the decking, won’t it just be in the way?

Oh no, I am not ready for her on Tiktok 🙈

Great start, home wear! Really going to impress people with your illiteracy a home account that cannot spell homeware 🤦‍♀️
213C0DCC-2D59-4D8A-8F96-3B837F2D7673.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s put her Invisalign stuff on TikTok complete with loads of close ups of her massive gob and manky teeth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s put her Invisalign stuff on TikTok complete with loads of close ups of her massive gob and manky teeth 🤢
Good god!!! Why would she scare people away right from the start 🤣🤣🤣

Thread title: TikTok here I come, life, home wear and Invisalign

Reactions: 7
She really is a 12 year old girl trapped in an old lady body! I'm here for the tiktok videos 🤡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.