Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s boring, do we think the stairs is next for a good going over lol, I hope not she’s only just done it, if she does it’ll confirm to me that she really does have a problem for sure 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Happy Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aw you beat me to it with the soiled screenshot 😂I’m not a huge fan of becky at all but I do like that she uses subtitles - BUT she talks far too fast and mumbles that it doesn’t understand her. Also, she often just doesn’t put them on! Decide becky, have them on or off not just sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beckas top tips!! People have been doing this for years, yet again thinking her followers are stupid!

She’s got that much stuff ordered to be delivered that she can’t even remember what’s coming! Surely that tells you something Becky?! It really must be important if you can’t even remember what it is! 🙄

Reactions: 13
What a state on a woman! 🤢 Just wake up, have a wash and get yourself together before chatting tit online! 🙄

It's more than likely she can't remember things because she barely eats, drinks, has a terrible sleep pattern and is constantly thinking, planning and buying in order to create content on a bloody social media page for STRANGERS in order to show off, feel valid and earn money - stupid cow! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh the menopause is back, she’s so lucky she can laugh about it.! Been absolute hell for me now been referred to a menopause clinic. Makes me laugh ‘I have fog so have to write everything down’ 🤣 she remember all them bloody codes and swipe ups with no problems.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Brain fog can be caused by a lot of things ! So may not be just the "menopause" Becky! You are not looking after yourself so don't moan when your body starts giving up.

I had terrible brain fog after I had covid 😔 it was awful, It has lifted now but took about 3 months to get better.I did have to write most things down especially at work and couldn't get my head around what people were saying to me. I really struggled.

And as her captions say if she's getting soiled then she needs to see a doctor 😄 those capitions are gold. "What else can I sell today?" Is my favourite out of today's as well as I'm getting soiled 😄

Reactions: 11
Why is she so obsessed with the menopause?! I thought she had full bloods done a while ago when she thought she was going thru it and they said there was nothing wrong with her! I swear if someone that knew her hadn't come on here and confirmed she was the age she says she is I'd be absolutely convinced she was in her 50's, especially the way she speaks about getting old.

Reactions: 13
Brain fog my arse! She has that small a brain it can’t keep all the tit in that she has wizzing around in there.

Let’s wait for her “ exercise” boomerang with the ✅ now that she stripped her super size bed 😏
Did you all know she has a super king size bed? I thought not coz she never mention it .. Yes she has a super king size bed and she always struggles making it .. Poor twit 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she so obsessed with the menopause?! I thought she had full bloods done a while ago when she thought she was going thru it and they said there was nothing wrong with her! I swear if someone that knew her hadn't come on here and confirmed she was the age she says she is I'd be absolutely convinced she was in her 50's, especially the way she speaks about getting old.
if she had night sweats that badly due to menopause I imagine she wouldn’t be waiting for heatwaves to come along making it even worse. She would be wanting cold days? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
if she had night sweats that badly due to menopause I imagine she wouldn’t be waiting for heatwaves to come along making it even worse. She would be wanting cold days? 🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂

Aren’t most people having night sweats due to the fact it’s mild and clammy? 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.