Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor mac having to keep eliza safe in that place "oooo no be careful watch out for the pergola, parasol, giant plant, egg chair, lights, heater, garden furniture.... and nannies nipples"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Urgh, she really needs to put on a bra, it looks like she's tucked them into her socks! 🤢
She would look a lot better with a strapless bra and the dress pulled up a bit higher. Fair enough if she was sitting in her garden alone but i just can't imagine broadcasting myself to 1000's of people with my boobs hanging like that. 😆

Reactions: 17
She would look a lot better with a strapless bra and the dress pulled up a bit higher. Fair enough if she was sitting in her garden alone but i just can't imagine broadcasting myself to 1000's of people with my boobs hanging like that. 😆
Yes, exactly! She's got no shame 🤢

Reactions: 7
Poor mac having to keep eliza safe in that place "oooo no be careful watch out for the pergola, parasol, giant plant, egg chair, lights, heater, garden furniture.... and nannies nipples"
I stopped breathing from laughing so much at this 🤣

• Haha
It’s like a builders bum the crack of her cleavage lol 😂 Last time I seen tits that low was at a oap home I worked in, and some old lass came out with a nighty on. Lol but remember my little 1% ers. We is jealous of her amazing lonely sad little life where numbers of likes makes you smile more than cuddles and love of your grandchildren. Because let’s face it if she puts this life of Instagram first before her own family, this shows just what a nasty selfish self indulgent witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s avin a CHINESE the family are over and prancing around in a boob tube with tits hanging down to her canoe feet . She’s actual grimaced as she announced it .
Sort your titties out you wrinkly old dried up bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sexy smell FFS she really is the gift that never stops giving!😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nah, the landing and living room are due a revamp, ih abd the hallway, that's not been changed this year I don't think 🤔
Didn't she do a big reveal of the landing earlier in the year when she painted the door frames even though the joiner said not to and the put those black screen things up...another ideas he copied from another insta hun 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’ve been so busy today so a bit behind but I had to chuckle today when beggy told us all she doesn’t understand the concept of hills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon once her teef are finished, she’ll book a boob job!

Again, no boomerangs of the Chinese tonight! I don’t Mac went round. Think that was all for our benefit because it’s been mentioned recently that he wants nothing to do with her

I think it was Mac - he only goes round when Joesun (love that since the captions got her irritating voice wrong, well done whichever tattler said this first!! 👏) isn’t there... Mac must really hate him!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.