Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG what an earth is she wearing . Cheap tit tat clothes for a fake old wrinkly hag who clearly thinks she’s 21 . I wish she’d just duck off now she’s nothing but an hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The spending is just crazy out of control What they both earn just does not add up I know this has been said many a times. When I buy something I have to justify myself why I need it. Do I need it ,will I use it. Is it worth it , Is it the right colour , Is it the right price can I buy it cheap in another shop .

Reactions: 6
They'll tear her apart, she clearly doesn't realise that people will be harsh on there and not lick her arse like she expects.

And more hilarious clothes. She's a fruitloop, an absolute tapped freak, honestly people must only follow her for the laughs at how much of a joke she is
Totally agree, some people on TikTok are ruthless with their comments

Reactions: 7
What a state on a woman! 🤢 Just wake up, have a wash and get yourself together before chatting tit online! 🙄

It's more than likely she can't remember things because she barely eats, drinks, has a terrible sleep pattern and is constantly thinking, planning and buying in order to create content on a bloody social media page for STRANGERS in order to show off, feel valid and earn money - stupid cow! 🤦🏻‍♀️
All of this. I’m only watching her occasionally now, she’s just so dull and it’s actually really disturbing to see how grubby she looks but is still happy to go on Insta. That retro filter does her no favours.

She can’t cope with the odd polite comment on Insta calling her out ( think BBQgate ) there’s no way she’ll last five minutes on TikTok! She has far too much time on her hands,

Reactions: 5
They'll tear her apart, she clearly doesn't realise that people will be harsh on there and not lick her arse like she expects.

And more hilarious clothes. She's a fruitloop, an absolute tapped freak, honestly people must only follow her for the laughs at how much of a joke she is
Either that or simply not give a tit🤣

Reactions: 2
All of this. I’m only watching her occasionally now, she’s just so dull and it’s actually really disturbing to see how grubby she looks but is still happy to go on Insta. That retro filter does her no favours.

She can’t cope with the odd polite comment on Insta calling her out ( think BBQgate ) there’s no way she’ll last five minutes on TikTok! She has far too much time on her hands,
If she thinks us tattlers are bad she's in for a treat with some of people on tik tok

Reactions: 8
What does Brooke look like lately ?! She’s used to be such a naturally pretty girl! 😱
Such a shame she felt like she had to have work done at her age and a bigger shame that her parents don't seem to care that she did.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.