Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More clothes ffs really she has a problem completely off her head greedy girl 👧 who what’s all them clothes she doesn’t wear them all only that buzz tit! Get a grip

Reactions: 9
WTF is she doing in those dungarees? 😂
Trying to be 22! 🤣

More clothes ffs really she has a problem completely off her head greedy girl 👧 who what’s all them clothes she doesn’t wear them all only that buzz tit! Get a grip
That's exactly what it is. It's for the hit. Once the hit has happened, it wears off and she comes down, until her next order. It's because she is deeply unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Invisline?????? She can’t even pronounce Invisalign right 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she ready to be humiliated by TikTokers??
They'll tear her apart, she clearly doesn't realise that people will be harsh on there and not lick her arse like she expects.

And more hilarious clothes. She's a fruitloop, an absolute tapped freak, honestly people must only follow her for the laughs at how much of a joke she is

Reactions: 15
That bloody fashion show! Shes another level, she really is! Another level of deluded 🤪

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Black walls with stapled on wood, take dodo for walks with my huge slappy feet, fire hazard splashback for my gousto feast!

Yeah soooo obviously I love this shite outfit because it gives me an amazing camels toe!! So yeah
The face she's pulling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up as we've been at the Zoo all day with our grandchildren- that's correct Beggy, we spend time with our grandkids, you should try it sometime!

Anyhooo what the duck are those clothes and that dancing all about?
Why does she need more cheap clothes? There was 50% off for a reason, Beggy, no other tit head wanted them.
Why won't she part with all her old stuff, I just don't understand it!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.