Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really sickening me today. She even said she has far too many clothes in that story! The woman needs a wake up call!

Reactions: 11
Should she ideally be attaching the units to the wall? It's a accident waiting to happen is that house the more she carries on bodging tit the more I understand why her granddaughter doesn't seem to visit much I wouldn't want my kids visiting there either

Reactions: 17
She isn't wired right, she could change 3 times a day for the next year and still not wear all those clothes.
She hangs on to them as though they are a prized possession, I mean who in their right mind cherishes old, fusty clothes like that? I cherish my Mums rings/jewellery & my Dads watch because those are the things I chose when they passed away, they are sentimental and priceless, Beggy can't say the same about her 50 pairs of primark jeans & vest tops!
Her actions are so worrying and so unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bit late to this but the Morrisons reel makes her sound like shes on supermarket sweep 🤣🤣
I was literally waiting for the beep beep at the end when she finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Al the excess shopping and changing is to feel a lonely void in her life, her husband son and daughter clearly don’t give a tit with her neither do her mates she is the tag along as they feel sorry for her........it’s also to get followers on insta

Reactions: 8
That boob tube 'thing' 😳
No, Beggy, just NO!
Instead of buying junk go & invest in some nice, properly fitted underwear which will help take your deflated spaniels ears off your tummy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg the boobs must literally be at her waist that top does nothing for her, 🙈 I have a big chest and you just can't really get away with strapless things or I wouldn't anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I mistaken that she's changed her existing charity rails for smaller ones?
Good move there 🤣
It's all just stuff to her in the way she was like bla bla bla , as someone already said, she thinks it's a sign of wealth etc.
No Beggy, real wealth is measured by love in your heart, kindness in your thoughts and caring in your actions.
The only thoughts you have is how much you love yourself & you don't care who knows it.
SAD. LONELY.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg the boobs must literally be at her waist that top does nothing for her, 🙈 I have a big chest and you just can't really get away with strapless things or I wouldn't anyway 🤣
me too and I wouldn’t dream of leaving the house without a bra on!! Sometimes if I’m bra-less in the house and someone unexpectedly knocks on the door I get so self conscious and paranoid and have to hold my arm under them to try and hide them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came for the boob tube comments!

Exactly what I thought...no Becky no! 😆

I couldn't leave the house with no bra on either and especially my boobs were that low too I definitely wouldnt! I do the cover up thing too if there is an unexpected knock at the door 😆

Still least she's not gone braless in dungarees like she did last year- she said it was a playsuit, it seriously wasn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
me too and I wouldn’t dream of leaving the house without a bra on!! Sometimes if I’m bra-less in the house and someone unexpectedly knocks on the door I get so self conscious and paranoid and have to hold my arm under them to try and hide them 🤣
I'm the same I almost gave the Chinese delivery driver the fright of his life last night was gutted he arrived when my husband was putting the kids to bed 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she for bleeping real?
Sad witch, always comments on what the weather is like, for some reason she only likes it if it’s sunny so she can burn her skin to a cinder. It’s been lovely and sunny and she chooses to spend her time painting her kitchen like a goths paradise and put up a crap wardrobe that will probably fall down under the weight of her millions of black vest tops.
Why isn’t she taking her granddaughter down to the beach for a paddle? For an ice cream?
I can’t get over where her priorities lie i really can’t…no one gives a duck about home improvements anymore, we’re all too busy seeing our families and friends as we’ve been locked in doors for the last year.
She’s an insufferable dick head she really is…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mac must be coming round for tea. Is she not even allowed to say his name?! It’s so odd!! If my mum referred to me as company I’d feel a bit strange about it tbh

Reactions: 17
Mac must be coming round for tea. Is she not even allowed to say his name?! It’s so odd!! If my mum referred to me as company I’d feel a bit strange about it tbh
Yeh Mac and Eliza I bet!!

Reactions: 6
She’s really sickening me today. She even said she has far too many clothes in that story! The woman needs a wake up call!
Knocked me sick ....she never wears them.she wears the same old tit

Omg Becky with those tits you shouldn't be wearing a boob tube .....looks dreadful 😬😬😬

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.