Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry it was the first time that I've created a thread... 🤦🏻‍♀️😕

Does seem that old beggs has perhaps read a few things on here and isn't playing up to the insta account as much.... not seen her have drinks at the besties bar, or shown us o a night out with anyone for a while.

I've checked back and it was "with her conservatory begs?"

But I think it may have been too long as a title that's why it cut off.

Reactions: 3
I bet Mac an pheobe have had a blinding day listening to morgue face screeching 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who talked up the ginger jar she bought + wrecked never to be mentioned again ??

5 whole pics of it today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What shall we get her to talk about next 🤔🤔

Listen carefully Beggy, we're all helping you with your content here 🤪

• Haha
Anyone else noticed how she appears all distracted on her stories at the moment, I’m sure it’s because she’s trying her hardest not to be all ‘Obviously, well yeah, so yeah, see you beauts in a bit’
She absolutely comes on here for a read! I’m secretly mourning the ‘I go land noo noos’ and ‘nana nap’ It’s been a while since she’s said those two gems 😂
The bet she’s inwardly seething that she’s been put on a photography ban by Mac and Phoebe.

I’ve just remembered isn’t tomorrow the day she’s gonna bust out the hot pink Wham looking suit?

I cannot wait 🙌🏻

George Michael eat your bleeping heart out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That jar is awful. What is its purpose?! I mean, she just wants to spray paint everything. The twigs were bad enough

Reactions: 4
Who talked up the ginger jar she bought + wrecked never to be mentioned again ??

5 whole pics of it today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What shall we get her to talk about next 🤔🤔

Listen carefully Beggy, we're all helping you with your content here 🤪
Haha that was me😂😂😂

• Heart
Does anyone follow her friend Zoe stotter have nothing against her as a person but why the duck does she have to show her whole body in her stories and lay with her tits basically hanging out in full view I just don’t get it at all 🙄🙄 yesterday she was in a tiny crop top and small shorts ..... I think Becky follows a lot of her fashion with those weird ugly long skirts and headbands 😩😩😩

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow her friend Zoe stotter have nothing against her as a person but why the duck does she have to show her whole body in her stories and lay with her tits basically hanging out in full view I just don’t get it at all 🙄🙄 yesterday she was in a tiny crop top and small shorts ..... I think Becky follows a lot of her fashion with those weird ugly long skirts and headbands 😩😩😩
I’ve just had a look 👀
44. 40 bleeping 4. I can’t getting over it

Reactions: 6
100% every day she shows her whole body up and down and shows off her legs 24/7 honestly I don’t get it at all!!!!!!!

She drinks as much as Becky too !!!!

Too much sun 😂 shes another level of “I love myself” is Zoe
Frigging hell I love a bit of a tan but shes worse than that american mother who was addicted to sun beds

100% every day she shows her whole body up and down and shows off her legs 24/7 honestly I don’t get it at all!!!!!!!

She drinks as much as Becky too !!!!
She rarely does a close up from the look of it ...she looks younger from far off

Reactions: 2
Jesus H! Another one who loves herself playing up to the camera. Why do these woman act like that, it’s embarrassing 🤢

Rough as ! She's clearly never heard the saying " if you've got it flaunt it "
Let me tell you now Zoë love - you definitely DON'T have it .... Or anything that's worth flaunting !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.