Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jason ill? Has he been in bed since Boxing Day?, I do wish she’d tell us 🙄
#prayforjason

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get well soon Jaysun! Those palettes won't open themselves! (Well actually, rumour has it that dodgy people open them sometimes, provided they've bribed someone who works at the docks to look the other way ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about some English lessons in 2023 Beggster? Absolute moron!
Screenshot_20230101_165523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Jason ill? Has he been in bed since Boxing Day?, I do wish she’d tell us 🙄
#prayforjason
She’s desperate for him to go back to work. Bet he’s a right miserable twit when ill and stuck at home with her.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion....obviously...obviously....obviously...so yeah obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't dawn take her own tree down?!
I can't remember her mentioning that Jason had been in bed for a week is he poorly or something 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have a feeling that maybe, ohh what’s his name she never says it offtern that’s it Jason may be poorly. 🤔 just a gut feeling, obviously………. But obviously I could be chatting out my arse, obviously im not tho. And I wonder if her daughter could be pregnant obviously she don’t say much about brookblessher. But think she maybe obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.