Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 6.
Will there be a cartwheel celebration?
6 balloons?
Or Dawn in the pool?

Reactions: 1
I’m such a twit! Just wrote a post longer than war & peace and couldn’t post it as the last thread was closed lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her “so called “ Mates have a group chat between a few of them slating her as they know half of what she says is complete tit.!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her “so called “ Mates have a group chat between a few of them slating her as they know half of what she says is complete tit.!!
That’s hilarious! How do you know this! What I’d give to see it!

Reactions: 4
Who out of her fake followers gives an actual duck about her nephew and his American bride to be 💤
Sort your content out Beggy, it’s absolute tit!

Reactions: 7
All I could hear were her spades tapping all the way through that boring as duck story about her nephew.

‘I’ve just opened the tree, I’m just opening the box so that is the tree’ ffs can she be anymore pointless and boring today? So Jason came home from work, walked the dog and is now going back to work. He definitely hates being at home when she’s there. What the duck was that ‘ahhh say whaaattt’ ???🤣🤣🤣 does she not hear herself and think omg I’m an absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Il catch up with you beauts in abit’

Shut the duck up, no one wants to catch up with you. No doubt we’ll hear all about her eye test and how bad her eyes are, cue the begging for glasses

Reactions: 11
I’d actually disown my 50 year old mom (she’s never 40) if she referred to people as ‘beauts’ it’s so cringey the way she tries to act young 🤢

Reactions: 8
She’s going for her eyes tested, hopefully they will give her some decent glasses and she can see all the shite in her house and that it’s hot pink in her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s spent ages this morning ‘pottering’ about, opening up her gifts and online orders but now she’s literally running about manically looking for her glasses for her appointment. Wtf is wrong with her?!

Reactions: 8
Who out of her fake followers gives an actual duck about her nephew and his American bride to be 💤
Sort your content out Beggy, it’s absolute tit!
Is it just me or does she always seem really insincere? It’s like she told the story to try to be a bit more relatable but she just sounded really fake happy!

Reactions: 6
Oh wow is this gonna be the new thing she’s made up now ‘beckys bargains’ almost as cringe as #beckymademedoit 🤣🤣🤣 just a warning turn the volume down before you watch her shouty glasses video of her repeating herself over and over about what glasses she has to wear for driving and tv and what ones she has to wear for her phone but still isn’t wearing 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.