Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bloody cringe, telling her followers that she’s due on but hasn’t started yet but I’m not pregnant...We don’t want to know FFS 😖 bleeping hell, the woman has no filter. Please someone, confiscate Beggys phone and bury it somewhere, the woman is a bleeping knucklehead!

#KeepingItReal 🤢
#KeepingItRotten

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: still living off booze & snacks, the feet could do with a wax. Keys in the swingers bowl, did she really drive to Arsoul?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No content, self diagnosing, sweating her saggy tits off and still can’t consume anything but alcohol.

Reactions: 4
bleeping yawning?
Are you for real?
You’ve done duck all for last 5 days apart from drinking yourself into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s so boring isn’t she 🙄 ‘just binged watched 4 episodes, Jason came home, had lunch with him, watched some more, now I’m tired’ 😂 could have just saved a couple of stories there and not bothered posting that pointless tit. And LOL tired? Tired from sitting on your arse all day. You watch she will be blaming everything on her fake menopause next ‘Oh I’m sweating, must be the menopause, I’m tired must be the menopause, I need a tit must be the menopause, ordered 16 pairs of flip flops must be the menopaise’ Bore off mate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 Jason’s going to give up bike riding and start taking up stomping round the house wearing those socks god shes a bleeping gorm

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind would think to themselves, ‘Ah, I know what I’ll buy my husband for his 50th, A pair of socks with my mush all over them’

And of all the photos she could have had printed she uses the one that makes her look even more of a gormless bleep than usual!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The woman just rotates the same tit photos/stories. Second time now she’s posted that bleeping fan in case we don’t know what a fan looks like 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I felt very uneasy watching that bit about Jason’s presents. I was concerned she was going to flash her wrinkly lady garden at us. And, was she sat on the toilet whilst showing that tit present? I feel nauseous

• Haha
I felt very uneasy watching that bit about Jason’s presents. I was concerned she was going to flash her wrinkly lady garden at us. And, was she sat on the toilet whilst showing that tit present? I feel nauseous
She used to film naked in her bed with just the duvet covering her modesty.
The woman has no shame or self respect! Just the thought of her filming without washing and brushing her teeth gives me the heebie jeebies 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she taking the piss? She’s having a ‘CBA day’ every day for her is a can’t be arsed day! ‘Not like me’ no of course it’s not 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I think she enjoys the attention on here and puts tit like this up knowing we’re gonna take the piss out of her for it. Lazy old prune! Just what she needed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s clearly on an alcohol come down, no wander she’s got no get up and go and got the sweats, her body is reliant upon the drink! She defo loves the attention and always fishing for sympathy, using her mom for having cancer clearly hasn’t worked so she’s sacked that sob story off and moved onto the going through the menopause 🙄

No one gives a tit Beggy !

Reactions: 7
Sat in her flip flops at work. Obviously didn’t drive there though Begs?

Thread suggestion :
Haggard skin & Saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments on her “cba” Grid post make me wanna vom “you never ever stop” WTAF. Unless the OP means that She never stops talking shite or spending Jason’s money or drinking. In which case, she is correct. Honestly man she needs to go and work full time and see what a hard days graft looks like. She isn’t menopausal, she’s hungover. There’s a bleeping big difference. Gormless bint.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.