Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad, desperate bleep she is tagging ITV news, East Anglia News & Celebrations, I actually feel embarrassed for her, what an absolute fanny!!
You just know she is staring at her phone waiting on a message from one of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The Ferrari of Tea……….duck off!
I’ll stick to my Yorkshire tea thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get secondhand embarrassment for her whenever she attempts the makeup tutorials

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, but I will NOT be taking make up advice from someone who has a fizzog that resembles an old boot & certainly doesn't look fantastic.
Wash your face you grotbag 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought Black Friday was mainly an online thing. She’s going into town expecting it to be heaving with shoppers. Don’t now about everyone else but I’m working and don’t have the luxury of going shopping just because there are sales on. Incidentally Begs just because something might be a bargain it doesn’t mean you need to buy it. She’s bloody QVC today 🙄

Sorry, but I will NOT be taking make up advice from someone who has a fizzog that resembles an old boot & certainly doesn't look fantastic.
Is the makeup company she's posting the ads for in favour of going to sleep with a full face of it, then waking up and going on stories 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi my beauts anyone struggling with insomnia have a watch of the sweet tree tutorial it works everytime..so yeah

Scrotum chin so yeah

• Haha
Good morning!!! *fist by mouth* *excited squeal* it's 31 sleeps till I take my tree down and duck Xmas right off. God she does my head in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She really does live a sheltered life if she's come on her stories to tell her followers about the Park and Ride 😆

I suppose any journey for her to story will do! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
1 tin of sweets would do them 3 - she could take the other 5 tins to a soup kitchen or a charity

Reactions: 4
6 tubs of sweets in one house absolutely disgusting diabetic. City . Sorry it is wrong . It’s not clever . It’s is absolutely revolting. No she is not clever or funny no. You are disgusting. Yes Beggy evans you are revolting.don’t care 6 tubs of sweet. In one house hold .

6 tubs of sweets in one house absolutely disgusting diabetic. City . Sorry it is wrong . It’s not clever . It’s is absolutely revolting. No she is not clever or funny no. You are disgusting. Yes Beggy evans you are revolting.don’t care 6 tubs of sweet. In one house hold .
I,m sorry no it’s revolting. Disgusting . I do not care . One house hold obviously yes just for show Instagram . So what . 6 tubs of sweets in one house hold. No .

I,m sorry no it’s revolting. Disgusting . I do not care . One house hold obviously yes just for show Instagram . So what . 6 tubs of sweets in one house hold. No .
Again yes I know and I am well aware. it’s just to show of. But no it’s. Disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We all post about the things that Beggy should do. The fact is she never will, we say it because we probably would do it and we cannot comprehend how a person can be so greedy

Businesses are mad for getting involved with her. She will literally flog anything now! A giveaway with the ferrari of tea 🙄 give me a break! She wants to earn off her page but with zero effort. Her definition of being rich is having loads of tat!

Richness in life is much deeper than that but let's face it this woman has no depth to begin with! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.