Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your willing to wait ???!!! For Xmas presents ... till when?now? Nope!!! I'm willing to wait till December till Xmas. 🤯😵💫🙄

Reactions: 5
Wait where’s the poly mesh ? Where’s the nice thick trees ? is that awful red and white one supposed to look sparse ?

Wait where’s the poly mesh ? Where’s the nice thick trees ? is that awful red and white one supposed to look sparse ?
Woah woah woah a navy tree 🤯

Woah woah woah a navy tree 🤯
Watching the full reel I actually don’t mind the navy tree overall ! I know I’m weeks late to this 😂

Reactions: 1
She's definitely lost her Christmas mojo.
Not the same excitable woman she has been in previous years.
Way too many swipe ups too now.

Reactions: 14
Swipe up how about bore off!! As for her tag a small business post, we all know she only does it so she approach the business to do a collab. This women all about gimmie gimmie gimmie.
what’s with the constant filter also??

Reactions: 7
Swipe up how about bore off!! As for her tag a small business post, we all know she only does it so she approach the business to do a collab. This women all about gimmie gimmie gimmie.
what’s with the constant filter also??
Look how rough she is with it so imagine without 🙈

Reactions: 1
I'm sick to death of that bloody sweet tree, she's been talking about them for the last 3 years and has shown how to make them (like its rocket science) a few times a year. I hope people aren't that thick they need to ask how to stick pins in a polystyrene cone 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to the gifted items she was going to donate to a worthy cause this Xmas? 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Must be nice to have a few spare hours to get your hair done and stick SIX tubs of sweets to a polystyrene cone.
She doesn't have to work more than 14 hours a week though cos all her dozy followers line her pockets by clicking on her links & ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unless I’m missing something that tree looks even more tit the minute someone takes a couple of sweets off it and shows the white polystyrene cone🤷🏼‍♀️ I just don’t see the point of it 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just in case you read here Beggy McBeggerson… Lee Sherringtons two trees piss all over yours, and ever dozy Mario has just promoted Tony Almond. You snooze you lose 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a sad, desperate bleep she is tagging ITV news, East Anglia News & Celebrations, I actually feel embarrassed for her, what an absolute fanny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.