Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whats the deal with this account and Beggy? what have I missed??
He called her out for accepting freebies, he never did, he always said "I work, I can afford things so I buy them" .... iirc all her followers jumped on him, but then he had plowed a tit ton of money into his rented place, the landlord all of a sudden wanted them out so him and his bf set up a go fund me for a mortgage.....😂 he was slated, disappeared but is now back. Hopefully someone else can fill in the gaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so boring. I skip three quarters of her stories.

He called her out for accepting freebies, he never did, he always said "I work, I can afford things so I buy them" .... iirc all her followers jumped on him, but then he had plowed a tit ton of money into his rented place, the landlord all of a sudden wanted them out so him and his bf set up a go fund me for a mortgage.....😂 he was slated, disappeared but is now back. Hopefully someone else can fill in the gaps.
What’s Michael’s thread ? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Also forgetting the homophobic comments made by “anonymous” account

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So whats the deal with this account and Beggy? what have I missed??
During the first lockdown, she got gifted a £600 bbq and she was bragging about it, Michael called her out saying it’s inappropriate to shove it down people’s throat during lockdown when most are struggling with money and health issues so her puppets sent him homophobic messages, he asked her to address it but she refused in case she loses followers

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I remember watching her stories sometime ago and I said to my husband - she never smiles and seems very unhappy. Now it’s very OTT fake happiness every morning. Maybe she likes showing people her teeth

Reactions: 5
Nothing really makes her happy in the long term and that's very apparent. Everything is in the moment and quickly wears off.

Christmas being an example. She's off her ample tits from March about Christmas, by the time December actually comes she's over it. Fucken something way wrong with her for sure.

First year, many years ago, I followed her i was eagerly awaiting to see how Mrs. Christmas actually spent/enjoyed the Festive Season as the build up was so exuberant. Wow what a let down!

Think that year her deccies etc were down by Boxing Day! duck knows what's she's about!

Reactions: 11
Has she recently over exaggerated the use of her hands are has she always done it? It’s really grinding me but not sure if she’s always been that annoying! X

Who puts beef stew on for tea at 12pm??? My beef goes in the slow cooker the night before and then add the veg at lunch time. You can’t cook beef for stew in 4 hours in a slow cooker, it will be tough as anything x
Becky I’m so glad you read my post last week and put your stew on first thing in the morning yesterday. I’m not surprised it was bloody lovely, the meat will have actually been cooked

Gosh fancy saying work today then I’m done. For the week No chance . Week has only begun . Plenty of time on your hands go do some voluntary work . You lazy arsed person. All your Christmas tat has died of death and stale content that comes out year after year .it’s boring. You have nothing new to offer. It’s just the daily link after link that no one touches to try line your pocket. No chance . Black Friday deals chat that she thinks is a bargain. Wakey wakey beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now don't get me wrong, I love a bargain & have bought a few things recently on offer (never using her links) but they were things I needed, a couple I wanted but I then take a bag or 2 to Charity to make room.
Anyway, what I came on to say is there was a lady on TV this morning talking about Black Friday & offers etc & she said that whenever she's tempted by something in a sale that she doesn't really need, she remembers a saying her late Dad used to say .. * if you buy it you might be saving 30% but if you don't buy it, you'll be saving 100% ! *

I love that & think I'll remember it now too 😊

Wise words 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Slight change of subject here but I've recently joined FB dating .... surprisingly there are quite a lot of really nice people on there ..... but just had to share a profile that popped up this morning.

Some bloke who works at the docks, his *looking for* was a woman with a big bosom , his profile was - smokes a lot, drinks a lot, goes to the pub a lot - & his main pic was of him giving it the middle finger, another with a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth and another of his pierced nipple 😳

Now I'm not stereotyping here, ok, well maybe I am, but seems like there's a definite type of employee at the docks .... wondering if he's 1 of Jaysuns mates 🤔 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Slight change of subject here but I've recently joined FB dating .... surprisingly there are quite a lot of really nice people on there ..... but just had to share a profile that popped up this morning.

Some bloke who works at the docks, his *looking for* was a woman with a big bosom , his profile was - smokes a lot, drinks a lot, goes to the pub a lot - & his main pic was of him giving it the middle finger, another with a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth and another of his pierced nipple 😳

Now I'm not stereotyping here, ok, well maybe I am, but seems like there's a definite type of employee at the docks .... wondering if he's 1 of Jaysuns mates 🤔 😁
If he was looking for Woman with a saggy bosom you could have sent him Beggys way 😂
#SpanielsEars

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's like a 16 year old with her first weekend job except she's a lazy 42 year old who has no reason not to work full time. Laughed this morning when she said about looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge or something like that....no love you actually look like that all the time God knows what she sees when she looks in the mirror

• Haha
Why didn’t she make a big fuss of doing the dooleys tree? Oh yeah, she can’t admit to her followers she got sacked from the arcade and now works elsewhere 🤣🤣

ps, look how utter tit the bauble placement is 🙈 those random two at the bottom. Gives me anxiety 🤣🤣
Don’t give up your day job beggy 🤢

Why didn’t she make a big fuss of doing the dooleys tree? Oh yeah, she can’t admit to her followers she got sacked from the arcade and now works elsewhere 🤣🤣

ps, look how utter tit the bauble placement is 🙈 those random two at the bottom. Gives me anxiety 🤣🤣
I was wondering why she wasn't working at the arcade anymore.. I've been taking a long break from her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.