Beckyhomesweethome #50 gummy teef and scrotum chin come on beaut get the Botox in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a right idiot in that knitted tracksuit well actually all of them! Why would you want to walk about looking like a knitted poo the brown is just a no 🤣

Send it back Becky please 😅 and remind yourself you are not 20 like your daughter 😅 as they all suit her better including the brown!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THREAD SUGGESTION
Been gifted a sexy clutch, shut up Beggy you talk too much.

That tracksuit :oops: I have no words!!
It's chuffing horrendous, I came straight over here after I'd finished pissing myself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Errrrrr crotch swapping with your mum 🤢 who the duck do this pair think they are seriously 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It just shows how ridiculously huge she buys everything! Please don’t take that to be me fat shaming Brooke, I’m not, I think she has a gorgeous figure but she is not the same size as skeletor Beggy. They look good on Brooke, horrific on
beggy

Reactions: 3
Brooke looks lovely, she has a great figure. Becky, you’re 42.

She struggles to talk, why does her mouth look smaller and tight? Botox fail!

Reactions: 4
#threadsuggestion Hairy nipples, tangled lights, no wonder Jaysun nobs off on his bike

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t cope with the way she raises her hand to the camera to do a transition - I just feel like 😬😬😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.