Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to “pick” the names for the competition!!! Pick/Choose same thing!! Reported to ASA again totally unfair when you see larger account take 1000s of names putting them into a number generator spreadsheet, then selecting at random. Now that’s fair! But no Becky needs to ensure someone she knows wins. This is how an official competition should not be allowed to run.

Reactions: 17
It’s getting ridiculous now, how many excuses can she come up with for knowing them all? Unless her followers really are 60,000 bots and only the people that actually know her are her genuine followers and the only ones that enter. She’s a weirdo whatever the reason is

Ffs the tapping!!!! Will you duck off tapping those bright pink outgrown spades!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How many times did she record the video though to get a winner she knows. Could of been recorded over 10 times before a winner that she knows wins and she posts its up.

Reactions: 14
Jesus, she follows another winner -
Surprise surprise, then pretends she doesn’t know how to pronounce her name!

Becky you’re a cheating bleep!!!!

• Haha
And the raving alcoholic is back on the gin.
And what’s with Brooke’s pout all the time? She looks a complete twit! Like mother, like daughter!!

Reactions: 8
‘It’s saturday night, it can only mean one thing.. it’s gin o’clock’ why are you acting like you only drink on a Saturday night 😂 you drink every bleeping day and night so no need to pretend that it’s a special occasion you alcoholic minge hole. ‘We’ve been at work while dads just been sunning it up in the garden all day’ is she actually for bleeping real? He’s the only one with a proper job who works hard and it’s usually you who’s sunning it up doing duck all all day, how about get a proper job and actually do some work for once then you will appreciate your days off like Jason does you lazy bleeping bleep. The woman needs a reality check sort your bleeping life out you ungrateful disgusting piece of bleeping tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thought they were having a nice little pj night tonight 😂...
When the duck is she going to stop pretending she has such a perfect marriage for instagram!

If Jason had any sense he’d pedal like duck tomorrow and never go back to those two self obsessed divas! I see none of Jason’s family ever bother with any of them, I know he’s lost his Dad but what about his Mum or siblings etc? Bet they all steer clear because of that old bint!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘It’s saturday night, it can only mean one thing.. it’s gin o’clock’ why are you acting like you only drink on a Saturday night 😂 you drink every bleeping day and night so no need to pretend that it’s a special occasion you alcoholic minge hole. ‘We’ve been at work while dads just been sunning it up in the garden all day’ is she actually for bleeping real? He’s the only one with a proper job who works hard and it’s usually you who’s sunning it up doing duck all all day, how about get a proper job and actually do some work for once then you will appreciate your days off like Jason does you lazy bleeping bleep. The woman needs a reality check sort your bleeping life out you ungrateful disgusting piece of bleeping tit.
I really don’t understand why you hide how you feel about beggy, let it out sista let it all out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone see her trying to hide her twiglet toes then 😆🤢
Brooke’s clearly not interested in talking to you... nobody is. That’s why the only ‘friends’ you have are strangers on Instagram. What a sad life

When the duck is she going to stop pretending she has such a perfect marriage for instagram!

If Jason had any sense he’d peddle like duck tomorrow and never go back to those two self obsessed divas! I see none of Jason’s family ever bother with any of them, I know he’s lost his Dad but what about his Mum or siblings etc? Bet they all steer clear because of that old bint!
I reckon he’s waiting for Brooke to move out in a few years then he’ll get rid of the old crow bag

I really don’t understand why you hide how you feel about beggy, let it out sista let it all out 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Really angers me when she makes out she’s been so hard at work, all she does is sit in a kiosk like Nessa from Gavin & Stacey. The stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s hashtagged the words #daughter #mummy #bonding

Haha who you trying to kid, Becky? Brooke has her back to her and obviously can’t be fucked with the annoying childish hole of a Mother she has!
The woman’s actually deluded! We do have eyes and can see your family hate you! Stop making up date nights and bonding 😂😂 we are not blind thicko!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bike she pointed out that she liked in Halfords the other day is the same sort as she used to have but sold it as she claimed she never used it .!! She talks so much tit it’s unbelievable. Felixstowe compulsive liar doing what she does best .....LIE AND DECEIT PEOPLE.. especially the ones on here that don’t know the real her.

Reactions: 7
How many times did she record the video though to get a winner she knows. Could of been recorded over 10 times before a winner that she knows wins and she posts its up.
I was going to say that too. I thought that.we don't know how many recordings she makes 🙈

Reactions: 3

If Jason had any sense he’d peddle like duck tomorrow and never go back to those two self obsessed divas! I see none of Jason’s family ever bother with any of them, I know he’s lost his Dad but what about his Mum or siblings etc? Bet they all steer clear because of that old bint!
Yes and where’s Mac? I don’t this she will be that involved with the baby as she thinks. Also if she babysits then she’ll have to lay off the booze 🍷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.