Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually in shock that she went the whole afternoon without filming whoever she was with. Very strange behaviour from Beggy!
She couldn’t show us the friend, because she has already agreed that the friend will win the mirror competition!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she went for more Botox, just doesn’t want to admit it.
If she’d have been out for lunch with a friend there’d have been her obligatory boomerang

Reactions: 7
How many more pairs of trainers is she gonna order and have to send back? She thinks an 8 would be miles too big??? On those forklift feet, I doubt it. Can you imagine having those trainers after she’s had her giant batons in them 🤢🤢 she’s ordered so much tit she can’t even remember what she has arriving, the woman doesn’t even leave her house to waste money anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She wanted the trainers to wear on holiday, with shorts ...... what about the 238 pairs of flip flops?! Ffs

Jason’s come home from work and taken the dog straight out .... probably because of the stench she’s giving off in that PINK jumper she was wearing yesterday, slept in and is still wearing now.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
‘Jason’s come home from work and taken dolly for a walk’ the bloke can’t stand to be around her so would rather be out 24/7 even after he’s been at work! ‘I don’t even know why I just told you that...’ *silence* ‘bye’ the woman’s got no content has she. Why even bother posting that story? She’s so pointless.

Are you really a size 7 if size 7 don’t fit?
How many pairs of trainers is that since payday? 4?
For someone with image issues she’s happy to be seen looking rough. Maybe some time in the shower and pulling herself together in the morning would give her time to think of something to say! No, up and unwashed let’s get straight into Insta to say ...... nothing of any interest - yeah.

Are you really a size 7 if size 7 don’t fit?
How many pairs of trainers is that since payday? 4?
For someone with image issues she’s happy to be seen looking rough. Maybe some time in the shower and pulling herself together in the morning would give her time to think of something to say! No, up and unwashed let’s get straight into Insta to say ...... nothing of any interest - yeah.
Bet she’s not even brushed those bollard teeth either, too busy salivating about jumping straight on insta as soon as she opens her eyes. 🤢

Reactions: 3
I reckon she went for more Botox, just doesn’t want to admit it.
If she’d have been out for lunch with a friend there’d have been her obligatory boomerang
If she’s had Botox, then she’d better demand a refund, NOW!!!

• Haha
I think she’s got actual problems and I’m not sure why her or her family and friends aren’t doing anything about it! She seems to be on a major high when she’s spending money on pointless shite and when it comes she posts a load of Ad’s and swipe ups (probably to earn money back to pay for the crap she’s ordered) and then she seems on a real downer! She clearly equates buying stuff to being happy and it’s so so wrong! No wander her family can’t bare to be around her for more than 5 minutes or she has to lie about ‘seeing a friend’ when really she’s sat in her house wandering what to order next to make her happy! Actual car crash just waiting to happen live on Instagram 🙈

Reactions: 6
Why have Minky sent her a box of cleaning products when she doesn’t even clean? The woman can’t even dust a mirror ffs 😂 Hinch put me off ever buying from Minky and now Beggy has put me off even more. Beggys needs a minky cos she’s manky 🤢 ‘now I’m like oh my god what can I go and clean’ try the whole bleeping house mate

Reactions: 11
She needs the minky to scrub her face that always looks dirty

Reactions: 6
But she can’t stand cleaning accounts .!! Bit hypocritical... she needs help Instagram really isn’t the place for her she’s just encouraging people to get into debt whilst in denial that she can afford all this stuff when she will be clearly in debt up to her eyeballs .. it’s sad to watch really it’s even sadder that some of her so called friends have a group chat about her and talk about her and her lies ., think she needs a good few weeks off Instagram to rethink her life but i actually think she will suffer with drawel symptoms .. if hinch can take a break surely beggy can .!!

• Wow
What’s this group chat?

ICYMI ; She got the 7 foot, frosted, unlit tree.

Reactions: 1
What the hell was all that this morning?? I actually felt a tad sorry for her rambling ok about tit, like she has no one else to talk to. She quite clearly needs help.

She goes from being all quiet and miserable to all loud and manic in a split second probably because she was gifted all that cleaning shite.

Hates Hinch but is willing to take freebies off a company she’s heavily involved with?

If you have no content, don’t be a hypocrite and become a cleaning account, just take a break of insta and sort yourself out.
I don’t even know why I still follow her, probably because I like having rants on here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.