Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which person is Nikki’s sister? Instagram I don’t know if someone can point her out that would be great

Reactions: 1
Someone forgot the bra today 🤢🤢 she’ll be tripping over them when she’s out with her imaginary friend this afternoon!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
£239 for a HALF PRICE Christmas tree when she already has 4 in her house. Sorry but that is just excessive, wasteful & unneeded. Yes, it’s her money but c’mon, she doesn’t live in Buckingham Palace, there’s only so many trees you can put in your home!

Reactions: 18
£239 for a HALF PRICE Christmas tree when she already has 4 in her house. Sorry but that is just excessive, wasteful & unneeded. Yes, it’s her money but c’mon, she doesn’t live in Buckingham Palace, there’s only so many trees you can put in your home!
MIGHT be justifiable if she gives her other trees away to low income families. But she won’t. She will have them all up like it’s bleeping beggys grotto 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her ( , ) ( , ) don’t even sit in the bust darts of that dress...
Me thinks instead of buying Christmas trees she should invest in some good underwear for herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry Beggy, what were you saying in those last stories could hardly hear you, over the bleeping sizzling and you scraping a spoon around the pan 😡😡 kind of happens when you record right by the hob!!! Seriously, tell us what you’ve got to say before cooking or move it away from the pan!! FFS!

Reactions: 7
I’m actually in shock that she went the whole afternoon without filming whoever she was with. Very strange behaviour from Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread name - how much more crap can she fit in her home, spends thousands on her self & Mum gets a garden gnome!!

Reactions: 6
Why have one tree when you can have four, Christmas in June because her content’s a bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
pretty sure she makes up these ‘friends’ considering she goes silent when she’s ‘meeting up’ with them. She doesn’t go silent when dawn is around. And she lies about Mac being there too 😂 weirdo

Reactions: 5
I’m actually in shock that she went the whole afternoon without filming whoever she was with. Very strange behaviour from Beggy!
She’s a liar she wasn’t with anyone 🤣 trying to make out like she’s got mates other than Dawn, she seemed quite rough looking when she came back on i reckon she spent a day in the house napping and just made out she was with a friend

Jason is just as common. Being a prat in the supermarket. Does he work? If so, as what?
I know pair of chavs!!!

Reactions: 4
Jason is just as common. Being a prat in the supermarket. Does he work? If so, as what?
Jason works at the docks I think. She used to mention it a lot on her live videos. He works shifts and sometimes works nights which is why he says he’s still in bed some mornings

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.