Beckyhomesweethome #5 Still not quite got Insta fame but grabbing freebies like she’s on The Generation Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m following just to await the car crash or when ASA kick her arse and close her account. She blocked my original account when I commented that she shouldn’t be filming insta stories whilst driving

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that when she’s seeing “friends” she is actually going to therapy? She would always document when seeing her friends before but now seems to be super secretive about it! I’m wondering if she’s aware she’s out of control and is seeking help!!
Also I can’t understand these posts where she states she’s been sent something to review..... and then we get no review other than her looking at the product, no reviews of any of that minky stuff she was sent last week after using them.... the airer, ironing board etc. Surely a review is done after use! She never did a review on that hoover she was sent last year, is a review just a cover for yet another gift!!! I’m slowly becoming sick of Instagram and how much I see people getting for free.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.