Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0DA3B87D-F683-459F-BB74-B62C1D3F6DB5.jpeg
I bet she ripped the poor delivery blokes arms off and told them to sod off soon as it got through the door they wouldn’t of had chance to take any “cling film” off and check it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only difference I see in her before and after pics is pic 2 looks like it’s been brushed. Brooke’s apparently dyed ands cut her hair???? I’m not blond so don’t know but are those roots meant to be there??
All filtered so who knows.

today has proven to me just how she works. Over 20 stories waiting for a sofa. It arrives....and silence. That rip was blatantly done by her - it’s clearly visible and a straight cut plus if it was done in transit - the packaging woudk have been ripped there and you would Take pics of it! She’s changed sofas to another sofa which looks pretty much the same altho the old one looked better. She’s not happy but - thank you for making our day today beccy 🤣🤣🤣🤣⭐

Reactions: 23
The only difference I see in her before and after pics is pic 2 looks like it’s been brushed. Brooke’s apparently dyed ands cut her hair???? I’m not blond so don’t know but are those roots meant to be there??
I’d be complaining if that was my hair. But then I only let a qualified hairdresser touch mine.

110k followers apparently and 1700 comments. Ok. 😂

Reactions: 11
Both times I’ve had DFS suites delivered they’ve brought it into the house, unwrapped, removed all packaging, assembled and left me to look it all over and sign it off.
So I smell the strong whiff of bullshit, Evans.

Reactions: 22
She hates the sofa as much as we do, which is why she’s in bed and hasn’t filmed herself lay all over it watching her 284940302 series of Netflix.
what’s the bet she tries to send it back but has signed the disclaimer that it was ok on delivery and they won’t have it back.
I reckon she cut in on purpose because she thinks it’s a load of tit too!!! And thinks this will get her the refund and swap to another tit one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know why she didn't/wouldn't let them unwrap it at least she could check it and wouldn't have to get rid of the packaging as they would have taken it 🤔

Reactions: 11
I will laugh if DFS say you were happy for our drivers to leave and that you would unwrap, you have also signed to say you were happy for this etc so due to this we won’t be exchanging or refunding.
I reckon she made such a big story on it but was disappointed when it arrived so damaged it so she can return it and change for something else

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both times I’ve had DFS suites delivered they’ve brought it into the house, unwrapped, removed all packaging, assembled and left me to look it all over and sign it off.
So I smell the strong whiff of bullshit, Evans.
Yep. DFS Terms & Conditions.
On delivery
On the day of delivery, please ensure that the delivery team can gain easy access to the room that the furniture is going into. Please make sure that the area you want the furniture placed is cleared. Our delivery team will unpack your furniture, install it in the room of your choice and if you wish we will remove all packing materials from your home and recycle wherever possible. Unfortunately, we are not able to take away your old furniture. To make sure you are completely satisfied with your furniture the delivery team will ask you to sign for your furniture after it has been installed.

Who buys such a large item and doesn’t check it. What a knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep. DFS Terms & Conditions.
On delivery
On the day of delivery, please ensure that the delivery team can gain easy access to the room that the furniture is going into. Please make sure that the area you want the furniture placed is cleared. Our delivery team will unpack your furniture, install it in the room of your choice and if you wish we will remove all packing materials from your home and recycle wherever possible. Unfortunately, we are not able to take away your old furniture. To make sure you are completely satisfied with your furniture the delivery team will ask you to sign for your furniture after it has been installed.

Who buys such a large item and doesn’t check it. What a knobhead.
🤣🤣 Love it! She’s well and truly shafted herself by not checking it before signing it off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well....wasn’t today a wonderful day🥳 Not laughed this much in ages...you wankers are very amusing!!!

Beggys sofa is tit and matches her hair....so yeah😂😂

• Haha
View attachment 559660
What’s with all this ruching!? Already it looks terrible - crap quality. I wouldn’t pay 299 for it.
In
Thats faulty! The tension is too high on the machine! How did this pass quality control at DFS???
how do we know it was from dfs and not some dodgy cheap seconds shop, no way would dfs just plonk it there... like others have said they unwrap it and put the feet on then you sign to say your happy once you have checked it over. I smell bullshit and it looks like a cheap knock off sofa with the stitching all rushed up like that sorry I wouldn’t have accepted it

Reactions: 8
I would literally pay money (let's say, the cost of a B&M side table) to read the hag's illiterate screed to DFS customer service 😂 😂 😂 😂

You know she was calling the delivery driver all kinds of fakking cants when he rolled up to tatty towers a couple of hours late 😂😂😂

Unlucky Begz 🤣
'Fakking cants'
Crying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In

how do we know it was from dfs and not some dodgy cheap seconds shop, no way would dfs just plonk it there... like others have said they unwrap it and put the feet on then you sign to say your happy once you have checked it over. I smell bullshit and it looks like a cheap knock off sofa with the stitching all rushed up like that sorry I wouldn’t have accepted it
Looks like a cheap eBay sofa

Gormless twit 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she ripped the plastic of the sofa the way she wanked the bottle of tit champers when she reached 100k 😂 then she’s definitely ripped her sofa......what a dick 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.