Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s zero room to be able to squeeze past the two chairs to get out of the “bio-fold” doors. Soz begs but it looks tit and you know it, that’s what you get for buying tit when you don’t even need it. Thanks for making my day 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DFS you are tit!

So yeh.... 🥴😂

I wouldn't put it past her! She's the type to wear something once and then pick a fault in order to get a refund. 😑

I wouldn't put it past her! She's the type to wear something once and then pick a fault in order to get a refund. 😑
Like she did with that Dress from Next that she wore for Claire Colby’s daughters wedding 😏 We’ve never seen it since in her charity shop dressing room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If DFS happen to view her stories, after she’s tagged them in them, they’ll hear her say she’s taking the scissors to the new sofa to cut the threads off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her email to DFS - sofa rip, me not happy. You know who I am, I is a big deal on instagram. I want freebie with code and swipe up.
I would literally pay money (let's say, the cost of a B&M side table) to read the hag's illiterate screed to DFS customer service 😂 😂 😂 😂

You know she was calling the delivery driver all kinds of fakking cants when he rolled up to tatty towers a couple of hours late 😂😂😂

Unlucky Begz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like she did with that Dress from Next that she wore for Claire Colby’s daughters wedding 😏 We’ve never seen it since in her charity shop dressing room
Ooooh never? 😲 I didn't follow her then, only discovered her during the first lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You said it, it’s a charity shop that’s why she puts her “ glamorous “ next dress under her super king bed along with her plastic Mulberry handbag and Michael Kors trainers 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ooooh never? 😲 I didn't follow her then, only discovered her during the first lockdown.
Oh yes...the day after the wedding she was back off to next and the dress was never to be seen again! Us 1% of wankers don’t miss a trick😆 Oh you’re in for treat when she heads off to Los Vaaaygus next time, you get to see the hideous outfits and her packing a kettle so she can have a cappa tea before she gives us all a lowdown on the cereal isle in Walmart🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That sofa will be gone by Christmas. She hates it. Last one looked better, she’s made the room look worse 😂😂

Also.... what happened with the PayPal money? I wasn’t on tattle back then?

Reactions: 6
028C62AB-52C2-4B38-ABAA-F7F4152B0354.jpeg

What’s with all this ruching!? Already it looks terrible - crap quality. I wouldn’t pay 299 for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So she’s got the words on! The way she rambles on people will soon be annoyed lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.