Beckyhomesweethome #49 slap your flip flops across your face, you’re a disgrace... yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ripped, but she's unwrapped it and placed it and is cutting off all the hanging threads, so she's keeping a damaged sofa? I give it until November until she sells it to a mate.

Reactions: 15
It's ripped, but she's unwrapped it and placed it and is cutting off all the hanging threads, so she's keeping a damaged sofa? I give it until November until she sells it to a mate.
I'd have rang the delivery driver and told them to come and pick it up. Very odd they didn't assemble it and get her to sign that it was ok.

Reactions: 13
oh shes in a right hump....pahaha if she loved it she would be all I am buzzing!!! ....serves her right not waiting to view in store

Reactions: 9
She’s acting as if she’s the only one in England who ordered from DFS, we know the drill when it comes to delivering sofas! As if she/ they didn’t check everything is ok before signing the paper! Even people of her grid post are questioning her! We see you you lying witch!
she said earlier in her story, either smiling or crying ( while waiting for the sofa) so she’s definitely crying now for ruining a new sofa, not getting it replaced or free, being caught out telling a lie!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DFS you are tit!

So yeh.... 🥴😂

Maybe she slashed it because she didn’t like it 👀
I wouldn't put it past her! She's the type to wear something once and then pick a fault in order to get a refund. 😑

Maybe she slashed it because she didn’t like it 👀
I wouldn't put it past her! She's the type to wear something once and then pick a fault in order to get a refund. 😑

Reactions: 7
Jumping on someone’s already thread suggestion with a bit extra..
B&M completed it mate, I’ll rip the sofa on purpose and troll dfs for being late..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe we’ll be in for a double whammy tonight and her hair might go green as well as a ripped sofa 😆
The gormless twit is definitely seething tonight today’s been a tit day for her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.