Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not clean her teeth? Like I wake up and clean my teeth straight in front of a mirror?

Reactions: 3
So now we’ll be getting Swan products rammed down our throats like LQOC & the other dimwits 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's buzzing cos the car boot sales are opening next month. More tat she can fill the house with!

Reactions: 11
She’s been on here and read about us saying her touching her hair constantly..... that’s why she addressed that today. There’s always a subtle link to somthung whixh has been on here!

also.... more excited about the car boot sales then seeing her granddaughter......

Reactions: 13
I’m on my 2nd cup of tea and Jaysun has turned the tele over ... riveting stuff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.