Beckyhomesweethome #42 always a brag, I’m a chav hag, with another MK bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying Christmas is over ffs!! She really is the most annoying woman! Some of us didn’t get a Christmas Day and are stilling enjoying it. It’s not just for as long as it takes to open presents!!

Reactions: 14
Why is she saying Christmas is over ffs!! She really is the most annoying woman! Some of us didn’t get a Christmas Day and are stilling enjoying it. It’s not just for as long as it takes to open presents!!
I am very much on the Christmas is over train but to me Christmas is the 25th and that’s it - I can’t stand the Christmas overload before the 25th or after haha. I’m going to take my tree down today. I wouldn’t have put it up if I didn’t have my parents coming over for lunch!

Reactions: 9
Just wait till she’s pissing everyone off buying all new red decorations for next year in the sales.....obviously.......so yeah.......

Reactions: 12
I am very much on the Christmas is over train but to me Christmas is the 25th and that’s it - I can’t stand the Christmas overload before the 25th or after haha. I’m going to take my tree down today. I wouldn’t have put it up if I didn’t have my parents coming over for lunch!
Yes but she is Mrs Christmas and it’s 12 days of Christmas

Reactions: 6
She’s got zero content now Christmas is over and she knows it - this years was recycled content from last year and the year anyway

how many “essential” trips is she going to make to the shops now!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What an absolute braggy witch. Just wanted to show off and she just had to say how much they are!
wait till Tuesday they will be more to come as it’s Brooke b day (as she says it)
Oh and didn’t you know decorations are staying up till after new year this time 🤣🤣 x

Reactions: 7
She does know you can buy & eat prawns all year? Why she getting one last dinner of prawns in before it’s all over? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That bag is hideous

mall these things can’t make up the fact you are a lonely woman, yourhusband jumps at a bike ride and still doesn’t lose weight, your daughter is a spoilt brat who won’t even help you with anything and I’m sorry but I would rather attention and love than the crap you have to fill that lonely void in your life, never even had your granddaughter over night and that must say a lot

Reactions: 15
That bag is hideous

mall these things can’t make up the fact you are a lonely woman, yourhusband jumps at a bike ride and still doesn’t lose weight, your daughter is a spoilt brat who won’t even help you with anything and I’m sorry but I would rather attention and love than the crap you have to fill that lonely void in your life, never even had your granddaughter over night and that must say a lot
That bag is nasty. I much prefer her pink plastic Mulberry ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably couldn't post on Christmas or boxing day cos she was chained to the dishwasher doing a glass and plate at a time 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She lives near me and she shouldn't be going anywhere as we are tier 4. She's an absolute dick. She will be on a come down now from xmas

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.