Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll still be knackered from all the hobnobbing she did yesterday with all those instagram stars 😂

Get in the bleeping bin...We haven’t even had summer yet!!!
Bet Jason’s enjoyed his 4 hours with the house to himself and now he’s fucked off out before she gets home so he hasn’t gotta see her 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She's got enough to decorate 4 houses already. There you go Becky there's an idea for you. You can decorate 3 other houses perhaps people who can't afford to do it, lost everything, newly rehoused? The things you have themselves aren't bad, the way you 'need' 4 or more of everything is just pointless.

Reactions: 9
She's got enough to decorate 4 houses already. There you go Becky there's an idea for you. You can decorate 3 other houses perhaps people who can't afford to do it, lost everything, newly rehoused? The things you have themselves aren't bad, the way you 'need' 4 or more of everything is just pointless.
Surely that’s what any ‘normal’ person would do! GRABBY!!!!! Remember when someone messaged her to say Homebase was selling tat off for 10p and she drove there at break neck speed to buy it all before anyone else could? Maybe a women’s refuge would be grateful for the decorations she bought that she openly admitted were the ‘wrong’ colour 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If my husband shoved his phone in my face at 8am he would lose his phone and vice versa. How can anyone be comfortable around her when she records everything. Maybe jason should build a bar in the backyard for her, he'd never have to see her again then and get some peace poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never wanted too wrap a swan lead round both of beggy and lqoc as much as I do with these two cant stand them both . There I said it it's off my chest

Reactions: 12
I've never wanted too wrap a swan lead round both of beggy and lqoc as much as I do with these two cant stand them both . There I said it it's off my chest
I agree, LQOC grates on me and Beggy just screams desperation

• Heart
  • Sick
I find LQOC patronising! Becky just completely lacks content in her feed, I watch her stories but not sure why. I don't need to know her qork schedule or what she's having for dinner, or who's coming round for tea. At least LQOC does have something to talk about.

Reactions: 8
Surely that’s what any ‘normal’ person would do! GRABBY!!!!! Remember when someone messaged her to say Homebase was selling tat off for 10p and she drove there at break neck speed to buy it all before anyone else could? Maybe a women’s refuge would be grateful for the decorations she bought that she openly admitted were the ‘wrong’ colour 😤
She’s selling them on facebooks market place 😏

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s going on about the two rooms not working for her... and she needs more storage

No Becky what you need to do is donate any item of clothing,shoes, flip flops etc that you haven’t worn in the last 6months to a charity shop. Can tell you right now the room would be almost empty after that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s going on about the two rooms not working for her... and she needs more storage

No Becky what you need to do is donate any item of clothing,shoes, flip flops etc that you haven’t worn in the last 6months to a charity shop. Can tell you right now the room would be almost empty after that 🙄
Exactly this ; I do this twice a year, if I’ve not worn it or used it within the last 6 months it goes to either the recycling or the charity shop. My god she has enough stuff to fill a local charity shop to the brim. I don’t get why she hoards like she does, No one on this planet needs the amount of clothes that she has, she just buys for the sake of buying!

• Heart
Anyone else not able to take their eyes off of little miss mops crooked nose 😩😩😩 Sorry not sorry for being mean.

• Haha
Exactly this ; I do this twice a year, if I’ve not worn it or used it within the last 6 months it goes to either the recycling or the charity shop. My god she has enough stuff to fill a local charity shop to the brim. I don’t get why she hoards like she does, No one on this planet needs the amount of clothes that she has, she just buys for the sake of buying!

Had to laugh when she cleared out a load of clothes for her car boot sale and she done a story of all the empty hangers on the floor. Didn’t even look like she had got rid of anything. She defo needs to get rid of all those jeans 😫

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.