Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her stories back again, anyone notice when Jason has made her a cup of tea how frosty the look he gave her was, then this morning, I felt awkward for her.

Now we wait for cleaning posts and stories, I’ve never heard her mention cleaning before. Today she says about the next couple of days and tells us she’ll be cleaning.
Surely she see how desperate she looks??

Was going to say surely her friends can see it, and could tell her, but Dawn comes across just as desperate for all the free tit.

Reactions: 5
But why was she there??? They were all cleaning accounts weren't they? The only thing I've seen her clean is her bloody candles with a cluster brush 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But why was she there??? They were all cleaning accounts weren't they? The only thing I've seen her clean is her bloody candles with a cluster brush 🤔
I could be wrong, but I thought it was more a home and cleaning event combined, because of all the new appliances as well as cleaning stuff.

She probably latched onto the cleaning crew for the shoutouts and followers. Little Miss Mops has a decent following. Maybe the other home accounts were avoiding her?
That or she bullshitted her to an invite.

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong, but I thought it was more a home and cleaning event combined, because of all the new appliances as well as cleaning stuff.

She probably latched onto the cleaning crew for the shoutouts and followers. Little Miss Mops has a decent following. Maybe the other home accounts were avoiding her?
That or she bullshitted her to an invite.
Hmm never thought about that actually. I skipped most of her stories as I thought "yeahhh.. No thanks Beck. I'm not interested in your free day out" 🙄

Ffs blusher brush... what's a cluster brush????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor Jason, I bet he’s so glad she’s going to work so he can actually spend time in his own house without her acting like a monkey on speed and shoving a camera in his face left right and center

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow Becky about 8 months ago as she had evolved into this Narcissistic self absorbed grab all you can for free hoarder. I can’t see how Instagram helps her mental health it just adds to her issues of which she has many. I find how she treats Jason disgusting, her and her daughter are two peas in a pod. I seriously have no idea why Jason stays, the house looks like it should be on chavs are us. That’s basically what Becky is , queen of the chavs. I’m just shocked at how many chavs there are as that’s obviously her following . And those candles she uses ! God they’re awful! I won the Yasmin ones in a raffle at child’s school ( shows how much people love them to give them away😂) anyway it was the creed one. My partner wears creed Aventus and if that is what Yasmin believes smells like to base her candles on she has serious smell issues ! I wouldn’t pour that smell down my toilet let alone have it burn in candle around my home. I left it at the raffle table after sniffing it . Honestly I’d rather sniff toilet pine and I HATE toilet pine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s got work today (said about 4 times in case you missed it) and having her hair done so BUSY day.
Going to work- A normal day to most..
What does she do for a living? I don't think I could stomach her page trying to work it out 🤢

Reactions: 1
Beggy is now looking to make more storage in her dressing room,more tat to be stored in boxes,she's also talking about Christmas already and started sending off for stuff to add to all ready bulging xmas cupboard.

What does she do for a living? I don't think I could stomach her page trying to work it out 🤢
She works part time in an amusement arcade.

Beggy is now looking to make more storage in her dressing room,more tat to be stored in boxes,she's also talking about Christmas already and started sending off for stuff to add to all ready bulging xmas cupboard.
OMG the amount of tit she bought last Christmas was ludicrous. There was no need at all, it’s like she has to do it to satisfy her spending addiction! Half of her house is jam packed with full on tat!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.