Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our of all of them, I have to say, I love LQOC, she is honest and very likeable

Becky actually makes me wanna throw up

Reactions: 6
That dagger that LMM gave her while recording.... I actually had to replay a few times 😂 it was so cold

I do actually feel sad for Becky sometimes it doesn't seen like her husband wants to be there at all.... Maybe I am just naive but I just feel like that would make anyone act up a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here after seeing the cleaning accounts feature her on her stories, and all I can say is the secondhand embarrasment I felt was real. The way she was openly carrying on about free stuff made me cringe so hard. I'm not even sure why she was latching onto the cleaning accounts, since she's not one herself.

Reactions: 10
If she could go back to how she was not some power crazed idiot, then maybe she wouldn’t be slatted so much. Because a lot of people love the whole Xmas thing she just went over the top with it last year. If
She could just calm the tit she is doing now down and be her self rather than making her self look a complete twit, while
Trying to score points with this amazing community 😉 she would be a lot happier

What a witch. Mentions Jason is next to her, turns the camera to him, he obviously doesn’t want to be filmed as groans and gets up & walks off .... she laughs and carries on. Poor bloke, about time he just told her to #fuckup

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a witch. Mentions Jason is next to her, turns the camera to him, he obviously doesn’t want to be filmed as groans and gets up & walks off .... she laughs and carries on. Poor bloke, about time he just told her to #fuckup
It was sooooooooo awkward :(

Reactions: 6
He must be sick to the back teeth of her filming every aspect of their life. The guy can’t even sit & have a brew in peace at 8 o’clock in the bloody morning without her trying to film him. You could see he was pissed off & rightly so!

Reactions: 9
Got an intruder on the sofa again this morning...bleeping hell woman, show your husband some respect instead of trying to make a show of him in front of your followers. I don’t know how or why he puts up with it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh gosh, that was so awkward I feel embarrassed for her. Poor Jason I truly think if Shen carries on how she is. He will leave her please we no you read here think of your family rather than begging for freebies and insta fame

Oooooh, tension on the sofa! Poor sod only wanted a cuppa before hes 80mile bike ride. He should tell her to piss off!

Beggy is wearing her toddler top today with a big B on . Omg No Beggy Really OMG. Just no. B. Not bee for begggggyyyyyyy
B for Bag

Reactions: 4
So she’s got work today (said about 4 times in case you missed it) and having her hair done so BUSY day.
Going to work- A normal day to most..

Very awkward moment on the sofa with Jason! 🙈🙈 poor guy has probably just woken up and wants a coffee in peace! It must be horrible to live in a house where you never know when you might be filmed and posted on the internet!

Reactions: 7
Becky I know you read here, some advice for you:
We know what day of the week it is, you don’t need to tell us. Your husband is not an intruder, he pays for the house you all live in. It is not worth jeopardising what you have with your family and home for “insta fame”. None of the beauts you think can’t manage without knowing your every move will be there to pick up the pieces if your marriage breaks down. Have you considered that Jason might be getting grief from the people he manages at work as you advertise every drink he has, every dart match he goes to and every bike ride?
Your insta used to be fun when it was more about crafting, have you ever heard that less is more.
Think about it Becky, before you lose what you have for the fleeting “fame” you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.